Estranged

'Chuh-Chink!'

"You're wrinkling your nose again. What's got you pissed off this time?"

'Chuh-Chink!'

The angry one in the room huffed, "The fuck you think?"

'Chuh-Chink!'

"Why do you have to keep putting yourself through shit?"

He shrugged.

'Chuh-Chink!'

His friend sighed heavily, "Can you at least stop stapling all my papers together like that?"

Anti glared at him, "Not like these actually mean anything. Last time I checked you weren't a businessman or lawyer"

'Chuh-Chink!'

Dark closed his eyes and slowly opened them again, taking a deep breathe, "I like to be organized. I keep track of what everyone does. Their scheduling, appointments, recordings-"

"You're just boring"

'Chuh-Chink!'

Dark grabbed the stapler from him and tossed it on the other side of the room.

Anti stared at him offended, "The fuck, man!? Don't mess with me!"

Dark rolled his eyes and mocked him, "Oh no! I'm so afraid"

"You should be" Anti grunted and was going to start messing with Dark's shredder next until the Iplier unplugged it.

"Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me right now? I know you're doing it on purpose"

"I'm bored"

"You're pissy. There's a difference. Why don't you go shoot some targets with Wil? I'm sure he'd love the company"

"Aw, but you'll miss me!" The glitch grinned childishly and Dark was tempted on throwing him into his void to meet a gruesome fate.

But Anti got the idea and stood up from his seat across from Dark, "Fine, fine! I get it! I'll leave your precious office shit be, old man! Geez"

"You're pushing your luck"

"Oh whatcha gonna do? Throw me out!?" Anti grinned.

He meant it jokingly but seeing the look in Dark's eyes made his face fall. He looked. . . . uncomfortable with those chosen words.

Which made Anti uncomfortable in return, "I'm gonna go. See ya later, old man"

Before Dark could reply, he glitched out, making his lights flicker in response.

Anti glitched into the kitchen, meeting King and Yancy, "Sup"

"Sup" Yancy greeted him and King waved with a small grin, holding a jar of peanut butter in his hands.

Anti sighed, "What are you guys up to? That the jar Eric just got from the store yesterday?"

King nodded, "I guess. My subjects said they want some"

"I'm gonna help." Yancy smirked, "I aint ever pet no squirrel before. Illinois says they're like weird rat monkeys . . . Whateva that means"

Anti wanted to groan. He wasn't normally the responsible type but he knew Eric would be upset if they stole his jar that he bought himself, "Why don't you guys use the open one in the fridge? Add some nuts in it, too, for them"

"Ooo!" King bounced on his feet a little, "Good idea, Anti!" he put it back and got into the fridge.

Anti was about to head up to his room but Yancy caught his posture, "What you up ta, glitchy? Something fry your code lately?"