Bye Bye.

Raven was sitting down on the little threadbare couch  in Guns N' Roses' practice space. It was a little shed with yellowing carpet across the floor and walls for sound proofing, and it exsisted in a dodgy neighbourhood just off the sunset strip.

The whole band was jamming out together. Rob Gardner was on the drums, and Axl, Slash, Izzy and Duff were in their respective places. Duff had been in planning for a tour ranging from Sacramento all the way to Seattle. He had shown her the map he had marked out with a pen. It was a mini tour, but they weren't about to just play pubs in their area. They were going all the way to Seattle. This was their third practice session as a band, and they already had a few songs together.

The instruments stopped suddenly, breaking Raven from her train of thought.

"Alright, that's enough for today." Axl's voice called. Everyone put their instruments on stands or in cases, and Rob placed his drumsticks on his stool.

"So what do you guys reckon, we'll start playing some pubs and clubs around the place?" Axl began.

"Yeah! That sounds fuckin' great!" Slash said, sticking his hand in his jeans pocket. He was wearing a t-shirt with the thundercats logo emblazoned upon it. Raven smiled.

"Duff's been planning a mini tour ending in Seattle. He called up some favours around the place, and we get on the road next week." Axl continued.

"What the fuck?!" Rob Gardner exclaimed, "we've only had three practice sessions. We can't go touring!" He added.

"We have a set together, and a few originals, why the heck not?" Duff responded, seeming a little confused.

"Look, fuck that. I am not up for that." Rob said, "you guys have lost it. Find a new drummer." Rob grabbed his drumsticks and left the building. There was a moment of silence, the rest of the band exchanged glances, and then Slash said,

"I think I know a guy. I'll give him a call, see if he'll leave next week."

"Yeah, get him in for a practice session or two, we'll see if we like him and teach him the set." Axl said.

"Okay." Slash nodded and picked his les paul style guitar up. "I'll see you guys later." He added, and then exited the building.

"See ya!" Duff called after him. Izzy sat down in the corner of the room, sunglasses on and a cigarette between his fingers, black rocker mop falling over his eyes. Duff pulled his bass into his lap and strummed idly, and Axl flopped down on the couch next to Raven.

"I fuckin' hope Slash knows the right guy." He sighed.

"He does, I'm sure of it." Raven responded, Axl gave her an odd look,

"What makes you so sure?" He asked,

"I have a feeling I know exactly who he's talking about." She smiled confidently. Axl nodded slowly,

"I hope you're right." He said. Raven's smile only grew wider, and Axl rested his head on the back of the couch, copper hair spilling over onto his shoulders.

Raven had never been so sure, in this life or  the last.

Sorry for its shortness, I've been a bit busy in the last few days. Please comment your thoughts. Thanks for the reads! Xx keep rockin' keep readin'!