"Its good to see you Anna." Gaara says to me.

I smile. "I can't see you." I say and I sense a warmness from him as I hear a quiet rumble in his throat.

My heart skips a beat and Neji clears his throat.

"Hello Lord Kazekage." Neji says to him as I sense Neji bow in respect.

"Neji Hyuga." Gaara greets back.

I feel death glares on me and I try to pin point them, but there's too many. "Why do your fan girls hate me?" I ask Gaara who looks at me amused.

"Be nice Anna." Gaara says to me.

I snort. "What? I haven't done anything. I stepped two feet into the village, how does that warrent death glares?" I ask Gaara.

"They're still civilians, don't act rashly." Gaara says to me.

I grumble quietly.

I sense a mock joke coming from Neji, so I kick his shin, which stops him.

"So who has what job?" Gaara asks me.

"I have body guard and Neji has the brats." I say to Gaara who hums quietly.

"We should probably move away from the entrance now." Gaara says to us.

I nod and we head to the Kazekage office.

"Anna!" Kankuro says surprised as I walk straight into the wall without realizing where I was going.

I sigh. "This has been happening too much lately." I say and I walk into the office properly.

"That looked like it hurt." Kankuro says to me.

I shrug. "Its not ideal." I say to him.

"Which class am I teaching?" Neji asks.

"The same class that Anna taught last time." Gaara responds.

I snicker. "You'll have fun with them." I say to Neji.

I feel dread from him, but Kankuro takes him to the class.

I hug Gaara who in return hugs me tightly as well.

Gaara pulls back after a bit and I can feel my heart beating really fast.

I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack.

Me and Gaara talk for a while as I feel something weird inside me.

When we head back to his place, Gaara falls asleep and I head to Fox Canyon.

"Anna?" Legacy asks confused as I sit in front of her.

"I'm confused." I say to her.

I sense Legacy sit down and she wraps her tail around my wrist. "About what?" Legacy asks me.

"Gaara." I say as I put my head down.

"Go on." Legacy says to me.

I tell her about these feelings I keep feeling from myself and then the ones I feel from Gaara everyone once in a while.

Legacy ends up laughing when I finish. "Anna, what your feeling is typically what's called love." Legacy says to me.

I feel really shocked and surprised by that. "No, no, he's my friend." I say to Legacy who I feel amusement from.

"Sometimes that the best place to start. Anna, I want you to think about Gaara, then I want you to think about Neji," Legacy starts and I do as she tells me, I feel flittering things in my stomach and my heart starts to race when I think about Gaara. Then when I think about Neji, I feel totally normal and a little irritated. "What was the difference?" Legacy asks me.