Chapter 21: Bella Stops the war

It was time there was about 50 nomad vampires, 40 hell hounds and 16 witches, they were in an open area of the bayou. Bella was staring at them with a cold evil look in her eyes. This what she had sensed from the beginning, she had known this wouldn’t be easy’’ last chance to go away and I will spare all of you’’Bella said coldly as the wind had pick up and you could hear thunder in the background, she was using her element abilities already’’ Not a chance attack’’ yelled the witches ‘’ your funeral then’’ Bella said coldly as she had used her fire and lightning element ability first and killed off 100 hell hounds& nomad vampires and 6 witches easily. The Nomads had attack Bella   all at once but she had used her physical shield to protect herself and sent the nomads flying back and had cause them to burst into flames ,she had look at the witches next and put them in a fire twister leaving them in there to burn alive. She then turned her attention to the hell hounds but she did not see that about eight of them were behind her, she had killed 22 of them, but the other eight hell hounds had attack her, ripping into her and drawing blood, she had gotten a lot of hell hound venom in her system but before her abilities had gotten weak she had killed the last eight of them off by causing them to burst into flames by just a single look, thus she had ended the war. Those she was bleeding pretty badly but that didn’t stop her, she had slowly started making her way back home.

 **********************************************************************

Klaus’s Pov

I was growing worried and concerned about my sister, she hadn’t come back yet and it has me going insane a little bit, I know she is fighting but I thought she would be back by now, what was taking her so long I wondered, I have my fingers crossed that she was okay and isn’t injured any, I’ll know soon enough, we all should.

********************************************************************

Jackson Pov: Waiting for my mate to return was killing me sort of speak, I was hoping she would be alright and wouldn’t be harmed at all, everyone was camping out in the living room waiting for my mate to return and soon would know how it ended.

*********************************************************************

Everyone didn’t have to wait long because soon Bella had walk through the door and leaned against it, she saw everyone and smiled weakly at them as she spoke softly’’ It’s over and I won the war’ ’she told them even those she was covered in dry blood and was weak from the hell hound venom that was in her system. She had ended the war and everyone was safe now and her niece hope could stay here in new Orleans and grow up with her family “my wild lily why don’t you go take a shower and change clothes and I will get you some blood’’ Jackson told her and Bella smiled weakly and nodded and thus she had her family and her mate with her. The war was finally over and far from her mind now.