Chapter 11 Dealing with the witches on Bella's terms.

Klaus’s pov: I had spent the last three days worrying over my baby sister, she hadn’t come out of her room for anything, and when Jackson showed up I had talked to him for a bit, he had told me there was some kind bond with him and my baby sister Bella, I warned him if  he ever hurt my sister those I would kill him and I was serious, I still didn’t like him just yet so I was going to keep an eye on  him whenever he spent time with my sister, when I heard him demand my sister open her door, I had gotten little angry and I wanted to rip him apart but I heard Hayley laugh at him and heard  her say I told  you that wasn’t going to work you might want to think again, she was finding him amusing, then I heard my sister nope I don’t think not until you calm your ass down, I had to hold a chuckle back, she was being stubborn and he gave in so once she open the door, I went to follow but he had closed the door damn it, I couldn’t hear anything, I guess my sister was using her other ability I didn’t know for sure, but about 20minutes later He left her room, he look worried and that had me concerned so I went to knock on her but when I did she didn’t answer, I had weird feeling, so went in her room and she wasn’t there, damnit she teleported ,where could of she had gone, I used my speed and left the house and went to look for her, she better have not went to face the witches on her own otherwise I was going to yell at her again. When will she realize she doesn’t have to fight alone?

 ******************************************************************

Bella was in the grave yard watching from the shadows, she was watching about 13 of the witches, they were doing some kind of ritual and she had been very quiet for the last two hours, she had smirk her face , her fangs showing as her eyes turned a yellowish violet as she appeared in front of the witches, as she spoke coldly with a deadly look in her eyes’’you know I thought there would be more of you but I guess I was wrong their isn’t how shocking’ ’she said in a taunting way as she smirk evilly again as one of the witches spoke up’’ how dare you even speak to us like that who are you’’ Bella just grinned evilly’’ oh I am your worst nightmare, you see I don’t take kindly to what your trying to do to my sister Hayley and her unborn daughter you see you just made a very powerful enemy and none of you will live to see another full moon’ ’she spoke deadly as she had like her claws come out and the witches had realized she was a hybrid but they didn’t know just yet she was the angelic hybrid, they wouldn’t know until it was too late. The witches had cast a spell on Bella but didn’t affect her one little bit but it only weaken her slightly but Bella had smirk once more as she flicked her hand narrowing her eyes, making a huge cycle of fire around the witches and started to light  the witches on fire and let them burn away as she did this, the witches were screaming but Bella didn’t care, at that very moment, the only person that she see was Davina, and Bella had smiled softly at her knowing Davina didn’t want to be there at all so she spare her because she consider Davina her friend and she also protecting her, ’Davina go home I will see you as soon as I can alright sweetie’ ’Bella spoke kindly to her Davina nodded and went home which was where Marcel was at. Bella would have to deal with that later, right now those she was trying to finish off the witches, she look at them as she smirk’’ I know there are more of you but this will have do for now, just know no matter what you, or what you plan I will always know and you will regret trying to harm my family I am not someone that takes lightly to that and I am not someone you want as an enemy but you made me one by going after my family and my brother. So watch your back little witches’ ’Bella spoke coldly to them as she let the witches go, but she had her eyes narrowed at them the entire time as she spoke again’’ I would think a head before you act next time because next time I won’t be sparing your lives, I will be killing you and I won’t think twice about it, this is your only warning, so count your selves lucky that I spared you for now’ ’she said coldly and blurred away leaving the witches there stunned and scared, they were burned pretty badly. Some of them were nearly burnt to death they were surprised that they were alive after what Bella did but they didn’t know her name they just knew they had to come up with a new game plan and that’s what they were going to do.

 ********************************************************************

Bella’s Pov: I was walking in the woods after sparing those damn witches, I had given them only one warning and I meant it, it was on my terms but I knew it would come down to me killing them eventually and maybe a few vampires as well, I wasn’t paying much attention until I felt someone grab me roughly from behind and bit down on my neck and wouldn’t let me go, oh I was pissed, I had closed my eyes, letting who ever or whatever it was think it won but sadly that was it mistake or their mistake, but still it wasn’t letting go, I had felt it sink it fangs into my neck and start drinking my blood, oh I was furious, I didn’t like that one little bit, so I flick hand a little the best I could and sent whoever it was back into a tree as my hybrid eyes were out, I was growling and my neck was mostly still bleeding, I noticed it was a lone hell hound in human form that bit me, great just flipping great, I thought to myself what in the hell is a hell hound doing all the way out here, I thought to myself, being bit by one those things was one of my weaknesses, I saw it lung for me but I was faster and moved out of the way, I didn’t need this right now, the hell hound had shifted to his dog like form and started go after me, I guess it didn’t like fact, I wasn’t going to be his meal, or his mate in either way whatever this mutt wanted was out of the question, I had teleported to the river ,ditching the damn hell hound for now, I had felt dizzy as I did that, great I’m growing weaker, soon I won’t be able to use some of my abilities until I am healed how in the hell am I going to hide that from My siblings or my mate I thought. Well I guess I will figure that when it comes that hopefully I thought to myself. As I had blurred back to house and up to my room and changed into some black jogging pants and a long sleeve tank top cover up the bite mark and then I had curled up under my covers and closed my eyes for a little bit. Hoping I would feel a little better when I wake up.