Chapter 4 A sense of knowing

Bella's pov: I had woken up two hours after I had fallen back asleep. Nik was still sound asleep so I had quietly gotten up so not to wake my brother and went up to my room and look around I had a smile on my face nik had redid my room and I loved it to pieces. I had went into my closet and found the perfect out. It was black skinny jeans and a purple v neck tank top that said "Not Yours " and it had Angel wings and devil horns on it I love it and I found the perfect shoes my black knee combat hooker boots and my necklace my big brother gave me which was a crescent moon with a wolf paw print on with a pentagram in the middle of the crescent moon and I had pick out my star earnings  as well and black and purple bracelet that said "Go to hell" so after I had my outfit set out I had went in my bathroom and changed out of my clothes and hop in the shower washing my hair with Japanese Cherry blossom shampoo and the same thing for the conditioner and after that I had used my favorite body wash moonlight it smelled really good afterwards I had dried off and used my powers to dry my hair faster. I had wrap a towel around my body and went into my room and changed into some sexy underwear and a sexy sports bra and changed into my knee high leggings and my black skinny jeans and put on my v neck purple tank top I then  had put some makeup on. black eye liner, a deep shade of purple eye shadow and dark red lip gloss for the finishing touches I had kept my hair down but had made my natural curls come out and then I put my necklace on and my earrings, my bracelet and lastly my boots I smirk to myself I look hot and I didn't care about the venom that was still in my system nope I had a mission and that was to track down Celeste and see what that bitch was planning. I had a sense it wasn't good either I had grab my phone or house keys and my black credit card and headed out the door. By the time my brother wakes up I should be back and with a new plan to deal with the witches hopefully. I had left the Mansion and headed for the outer parts of New Orleans. Today I knew something was gunna happen I just didn't know what.

*********************************

Time skip.

**********************************

It had nearly seven hours sense Bella had left the mansion and Klaus had just woken up he had look around noticing his sister wasn't in the living room so he got up and look around the entire mansion and she was nowhere to be seen. He had picked up his phone and dialed his baby's sister number but it just went straight to voice mail. He called her three times and the same thing happen it went to her voice mail. Just then Hayley and Rebekah came in and look worried they had a sense of something was wrong so did Klaus he had a sense of knowing something wasn't right. It was weird for all three of them to have that sense but what they didn't know was Elijah, Finn, and Kol had the same sense of knowing something wasn't right. They too had walk in the living room with the same expression on their faces. All the siblings felt it even Hayley felt it. What has happen to Their sister Isabella where could she be ,was she even okay, was she hurt ,was she injured and where could she even alive?...

 (Yes I know its short but trust me the next chapter will be longer and you will see what has happen to Bella you just have to see.)