Chapter 7 Bella's secret comes out.

Bella was on the floor in pain holding her chest, her eyes were a siliverish Violet color and her wolf claws were out and so were her vampire fangs. It had happen her hybrid side was fully out and she couldn't hide it any longer. Bella had let out a bloody scream as she was now throwing up blood in the sink.  all of the siblings came and took one look at her and were shocked even Klaus . Hayley those wasn't she had shook her head and walk over to Bella and whisper to her should I explain to them or do you wish to. She asked her and Bella gave her a look and then blurred to her room and was now full on sobbing hiding under the covers. Hayley took a breath and sighed as she took that as I guess I’ll explain for her then" what do you mean hayley Klaus asked her with a glare "shut up and I will tell you." All of the siblings nodded and went into the living room and sat down as hayley started speaking again “first off bellsy isn't your normal kind of hybrid as you can tell.  She had some angelic blood in her when all of you were turned and later on she found out on her own she was part werewolf but could shift at will . She angelic hybrid the first and last of her kind and your full sister Niklaus but your birth father is also Bella’s as well but she had figure that out all alone . She hid a few things like she has special abilities similar to a witch but far from it. She can cause storms ,control the elements ,she can Teleport, she an empath, she can sometimes on rare Occasions get a glimpse of a small vision but they are in flashes and she has a mental and physical shield she can use at will those are her abilities, now comes she weaknesses another vampire bite affects her somewhat . Hell hound venom nearly weakens her to point where her powers don't work very well and the last one is well a demonic hunters bite it is worse than a werewolf bite it nearly puts her under, it like being stake with the oak stake but worse, her abilities stop working and she becomes gravely weak and she nearly a human and can get really sick if too venom is in her system. Now comes the not so good part she left you all off and on because the demonic hunters were hunting her and she didn't want to put you in harm’s way so went on own for a bit and yes they are still hunting her and once the witches also find out they won't be just coming after me but also Isabella . They will try to take her down and Bella is willing to put her life on the line to stop it from happening. She weak off and on right now because she doesn't heal as fast any of us. If she was bitten nik by one of those things I mentioned your blood won't be able to get venom out of her system for at least a week. Now do you see why she blew up at you last night "hayley asked as Klaus stood there stunned just like the rest of them did. What brought them out of it was hearing screaming from Bella's room upstairs they all wanted to go comfort their sister but hayley shook her head as she gave Klaus a look and he nodded as he used his speed to get up to his sister room and walk in.

Bella was on her bed as she was trembling badly she was having trouble controlling her wolf side as her tears were pouring down her face. Klaus had went over to her and climb on the bed and rock her back and forth holding her. He wasn't mad at her no once he knew the truth he understood now After all these years why he was so protective of her. Bella was clawing at him and had tears pouring down her face as she tried to get him let go but he wasn't letting her go. "Izzy it’s okay I'm not mad please you need to calm down "Klaus told his baby sister as he could hear her breathing slow and even out she had fallen asleep in her brothers arms. He kissed her forehead as he noticed how she changed back to her normal self as he held her something clicked in his head "my sister was bitten by another vampire or those other two things hayley said that's why my blood in her system is taking longer to take affect "he said under his breath as he let his sister go and put her under the covers and went to his room to think clearly. He had heard everyone go to their rooms so it like everyone was going to try and have a lazy day.