Chapter 20: Time stops for a moment.

Well it happen, it was three in the morning when everyone heard Hayley scream, her water broke, she was three days early and she was going to give birth today, it look like, Bella was right, Klaus, Bella and Davina were in Hayley room getting ready to help her give birth to the baby, it was like time was slowing down. Hayley was holding Bella hand tightly while Klaus was on the other side of Hayley wiping her the sweat off of her fore head and Davina was preparing for the delivering of the baby, it was a long morning, Hayley was cursing badly due to the pain and Bella and Klaus were comforting her the best they could.

 *******************************************************************

Bella Pov : well I guess I was right Hayley was going to labor and she was cursing up a storm not that I could blame her what so ever, my brother and I were comforting her while Davina was getting ready to deliver the baby and soon My niece would be here in this world but that also meant the war would be happening any day now too, I couldn’t think about that right now I had to put my attention on Hayley and that’s what I did, It was going to be long few hours until my niece was here.

********************************************************************* 

Klaus pov: I couldn’t Believe it Hayley was just about to give birth to our daughter, she been in labor for about two hours now and she look like she exhausted now that I could blame her any but I knew soon our daughter would be here, and I was excited to say the least but she was cursing still and I couldn’t help but chuckle my sister those gave me a glare because she said it wasn’t nice of me too do that what so ever, so I just nodded and continue to wipe the sweat off of Hayley fore head until our daughter was here.

 ********************************************************************

It been 10 hours and the baby had finally had arrived, Davina had delivered her and gave her to Hayley as held her new born daughter arms, she had look at Klaus and they both decided to name their daughter hope which was a perfect new, Bella then had her brother hold his daughter while she got Hayley cleaned up and dressed into a pair of jogging pants and a t-shirt and then Hayley asked to hold hope again, Davina had left the room and so did Bella,  she had known the two parents needed some alone time together with their together so they could talk about their plans about raising her, scents Hayley was sort of with Elijah but she wanted Klaus in hope life. Bella had went to her room and had sighed time had seem to stop and it was peaceful and she knew it wouldn’t last after all the war would be taking place in less an day, she had talk it over with Hayley and Davina before and she knew what she had to do, she was going to leave tonight and head to the bayou where she knew the war was going to take place, so she was going to enjoy this moment of peace while it lasted.

 *********************************************************************

6 hours later

Everyone was congratulating Hayley and Klaus on their daughter even Bella was enjoying herself but it was nearly 2 in the afternoon and Hayley had decided to lay hope down for a nap and Klaus was talking to Elijah, Bella was hadn’t said much, her mind was elsewhere, Jackson sensing something was off about his mate had went over to her and held her, she had this look in her eyes, but she was content for the part. ‘’ you alright my wild lily’’ he asked her and she nodded’’ yeah I am perfectly fine love, just thinking is all, ‘’she told him and he nodded as he held her, she seem distant and he knew, but he didn’t know why, he had forgotten all about the war that was about to take place, all of them did, but she didn’t’’ love why don’t you spend some time with my siblings I am going to hunt for a bit, I haven’t had any blood in a while okay’ ’she told him and he nodded to her, she had blurred away and headed to bayou to practice her abilities, in a few hours she would be fighting and ending the war.

 *******************************************************************

Davina Pov: I had saw Bella leave, I didn’t know why but then I suddenly remember, shit she was going to end the war all on her own , I had went to Hayley and pulled her a side’’ Hayley we completely forgot about the war, we were so wrap in hope arrival that we didn’t realize just in a few hours Bella will be risking her life to protecting all us,’’ I told her’’ crap how could I have forgotten we would so post to cover for her, it like time literally had time, what do we do Davina’ ’she asked me’’ we do what we promised and cross our fingers that Bella comes back without a scratch otherwise we are in deep trouble and so is she’’ I told her and she nodded’’alright I am going to lay down for a bit, lock the doors and door that spell of yours like she ask you too because eventually they will notice’ ’she told me’’ already on it’’ told her and went my way and did the spell quickly and then I had went to living room and talk to marcel for a little bit.

 ***********************************************************************

6 hours later

Bella had spent the last few hours getting ready for the war and by that time she was already, she had prepared herself now by midnight tonight she knew the witches, the nomad vampires and hell hounds would be no match for her, she was going to use all of her abilities at once and show them how powerful she truly was.

********************************************************************* 

Klaus’s Pov: I had noticed Davina and Hayley were acting a little off, and my sister wasn’t around so I went to ask Jackson if he seen her and he told me that she went to go hunting but somehow I think she lied to him because I had a very bad feeling and that’s when I knew Hayley and Davina were covering for her and used my hybrid speed and pinned Davina to the wall’ ’where is my sister Bella, Davina’’ I asked in a growl snarling at her’’ I can’t tell you Klaus she made me promise’’ she told me, that made me angry, I had dug my nails into her neck a little’’ WHERE IS SHE DAVINA?!’’ I asked again showing my hybrid showing how angry I really was.” Okay , Okay she getting ready to end the war on her own Klaus, it taking place soon, all of us had nearly forgotten when Hayley gave birthday to Hope’’ WHAT” I yelled my sister was ending the war on her own and she was risking everything, oh I was furious, I could lose my sister, no I had to help her but when I let Davina go and tried to get out the front door it was lock, I look at Davina clearly angry’’ it no use Klaus, none of you can help her, this her fight, you just to trust her’ ’she spoke to me but I was still furious my sister was out their risking her own life and I couldn’t stand it.

**********************************************************************

It was complete silence in the mansion no one spoke, no one said anything, all they could do was pray that Bella would be alright, they worried shitless but they knew Bella was a tough cookie and would be alright, they just had a sense of knowing that she would make it, but that didn’t mean when she got back that she would be getting a lecture of a life time literally. They should have known she meant it when said she would lock them in the house when the fight took place and that’s what she did with the Davina’s help of course, now it was all up to Isabella and her angelic hybrid powers.