Chapter 2 Over protective Big brother

Klaus's POV: I have been up for the last few hours, Hayley was with Rebekah and I was waiting on Bells, she still hasn't come out of her room and I was starting to wonder if she was still asleep or not. She wasn't known for sleeping in, she was always up before I was so I was curious as to why she was still asleep if that was the case. I was once again in my painting room but I decided to bring my sister a cup of blood instead, so I went to the kitchen and poured her a glass and then went to her room which was on the second floor, and I could hear mumbling from my sister's room “ hmm odd she not known to talk in her sleep a lot’ ‘I thought to myself as I went in her room and what I saw made me angry, she was crying in her sleep and she sweating greatly mumbling, how could you, and you don't want me. this made me greatly upset and enraged, who was she talking about, who had broken my baby's sister heart, I thought , I had set the cup of blood on the night stand and sat down on my sister's bed and gently shook her arm to wake her up’ ‘bells come on wake up its almost noon’ ‘I told her and she started to wake up a little, she mumble to herself let me sleep still and I shook my head no at her" Nik Please i don't to get up I want to stay in bed please big brother’ ‘Bella mumbled under her breath to me in almost a sad voice, which again had me in a enrage she never would act like this, I sighed handing her the cup of blood I brought for her to drink, she had took it  and sipped on it a bit as I look her’ ‘Bells get dressed and finish that cup of blood, we need to talk and catch up" I told her in my do not argue with me tone and she just nodded and said okay, so I left her to get ready and let her wake up a little more. I hadn't told Elijah or Rebekah about Bella being back yet which I was planning on later tonight, I went to the kitchen and had myself a glass of blood while waiting on my sister.

**************************************************************

Bella's POV: Shit I thought to myself, nik knows I’m upset why in the hell did I let myself fall apart when I was asleep,damn it all to hell I thought to myself as I was going through my bag, I had put on some black skinny jeans and red halter tank top and put my hair up in pony tail grabbing my flip flops I put those on my feet and hid my locket and my book under my bed for now, I down my cup of blood thanks to my brother and sighed ,  oh I knew Nik was going overprotective big brother mode, I can feel it, darn empathic ability, just like how I knew the witches were planning cursing Hayley and I was going to put a stop to that real quick. you see I already knew Hayley I met her once before when she was in mystic falls, but she messing with my big brother and I told her that wasn't going to end well and besides that we were really good friends and we still are, I kept in contact with her off and on so she knew eventually I would be coming here to visit her but also to keep my family safe. Hell Hayley was like another sibling to me in way. I sighed to myself, "he" broke my heart that was true but I wasn't allowing myself to fall apart I was stronger than that , I thought to myself, I wasn't ready to catch up and talk about "him" or the rest of the Cullen’s but knowing nik there was no way around it, I had went down stairs and into the kitchen grabbing another cup of blood and sat on the counter waiting for my big brother to start asking me questions “bells where were you before you came here and what did you mean by how could you and you don't want me" my brother ask me great wonderful he had to get straight to the point didn't he I thought to myself.

**********************************************************************************************