Chapter 12: shit hits the fan and the mate's mark.

Klaus's Pov: I had the last three hours looking for my sister Bella and I couldn't find her what so ever. I had went back to the Mansion to see if she had gone back there and to surprise she was back but she wouldn't answer her door. I had walk in her room seeing her sound asleep and hiding underneath the covers. I kissed her forehead and when I did I had felt how hot she was, she was burning up and running a high a fever, this concerned me. I left the covers a little bit too see her trembling slightly in her sleep and how pale she really was. I had went to the bathroom and grab a cold wash rag and rang it out and then came back and put it on her head. I was really worried now, I heard her mumble in her sleep, I couldn't understand what she said but knew she was sick by how she was looking. She was sweating a whole lot as she shook and trembled in her sleep ,I bit my wrist so she could feed she needed it right now ,I had gently shook her awake and made her feed from me. She barely said anything to me while she drank my blood when she was done she shook her head at me and gave me a weak smile and closed her eyes falling back asleep instantly . That scared me what was wrong with her I thought to myself as I left her room and decided to let her rest for a little bit. I had heard a knock on the door and so I answer it and saw it was Jackson " how is she doing " he asked me with a concern look in his eyes" she isn't doing well right now Jackson, she really weak right now and she has fallen back asleep, you may go visit her if you wish "I told him as he nodded and thank me and went up to her room while I went to check on Hayley. She was fine, she was just spending time with Rebekah watching a movie with her. I went to my room and did some light reading until I could figure out how to help my baby sister.

 *********************************************************************

As Jackson walk in Bella’s room he saw how frail and weak she look, and that had him really worried, He had climb up on her bed and gently wrap his arms around her and nuzzled her gently as he took in her scent, that’s when he smelled something different, a venom in her, she was Bitten, he could tell by her change of smell, he gently nuzzled her neck once more and found the bite mark which had made me enraged, all his instincts were telling him to mark her as his and so he had bent down and let his wolf teeth out and gently mark her after he did that, he look down at her and growled possessively at her even those she was sound asleep and still trembling ,she had laid her head on his chest in her sleep, holding on to him gently, Jackson had held her closely not letting her go, as he look at the mark on neck that he gave her, he had laid there with her in his arms as he closed his eyes for a bit until she woke up , he wasn’t leaving anytime soon.

 *********************************************************************************************************************

Bella’s Pov: I could barely keep my eyes open earlier when nik came in and fed  me his blood, after I was done drinking from him I remember falling back asleep instantly, and then I slightly remember feeling someone biting me and as I open my eyes, I saw my mate holding onto me tightly, that’s when I realized my neck felt sore, so I put my hand over my neck and felt to teeth marks over the hell hound bite mark, that’s when it hit me, my mate had mark me as his, without my permission, I had look at him seeing him sound asleep, I gently glared at him as I slap his chest, that woke him up quickly as I spoke in annoyed voice’’you mark me seriously’’ I told him in annoyed voiced but also in a soft voice as well, I still didn’t feel good’’ yes I mark you my wild lily ,I mark you as mine, I couldn’t resist anymore, after I saw that you had been bitten, that had made my inner wolf angry and well I mark you as mine’ ’he told me and I sighed I could see reason with that so I let it go, I did care for him , so I let it go I tried getting up but he wasn’t having any of that, he had rolled on top of me and smirk at me and gently nibbled on my neck where he mark me, making me shiver, ugh damn him, I thought to myself,  I gently nip at him back and smiled softly , soon enough those we were in a heated make out session , but we got interrupted due to Hayley walking in on us, she had look at us and giggled’’oops sorry for interrupting, but um Bells we got a problem there are about 20 hell hounds and about 30 witches in the grave yard, it seems they are the ones summoning them for something, as soon as she said that I froze and Jackson and Hayley took notice, shit just hit the fan, I thought to myself, as I look at my mate and told him to move and he did as I ask, I was still very weak and trembling but I had to think of something and fast if I was going to stop the hell hounds and the witches, this wasn’t good and now I knew why a hell hound was in new Orleans, there wasn’t just one but there was 20 of them, which meant my odds of getting bit more often were great, I had pick up my phone and called Davina, and talk to her for a few minutes.  

(The talk between Bella and Davina)

Hey Bells what can I do for you my girly-Davina

How do you feel about slaving some witches and hell hounds Davina?-Bella

I would do anything just for you, I owe you one anyway, when do you want me over there?-Davina

How about tomorrow around noon, I could use some idea’s right now and your good at using your magic.-Bella

Sure tomorrow at noon then, I will see you then and yeah I am thanks to your advice and Elijah’s as well, and oh Bells be careful you might be in danger soon I sense some new people that are not so nice coming here to new Orleans-Davina

I promise to be careful Davina and alright I will see you tomorrow then, take care until then see you later bye Davina-Bella

Bye Bells-Davina.

(end of conversation between Bella and Davina)

Hayley had look at Jackson and smiled softy as she saw that look in his eyes , he was looking at Bella full of love and lust, she had then quietly left the room and shut the door locking it on her way her so no one could interrupt them again. Bella had look at him with smirk on her lips and had gently nip him on his ear and then on his as he pushed down on the bed and they were once again in a heated make out session that had led to their first time love making, which lasted for two hours, when they two were  done they hide cover themselves up with the sheet, they were both naked under the sheets but neither one of them care at the moment, Bella had look at him as she gently kissed him on the lips and nuzzled his neck, even those shit had hit the fan and the mate’s mark was there on Bella’s neck, she didn’t complain that moment she was happy and content and she knew she would figure things out tomorrow afternoon and everything would work in the end ,she just knew. But at that moment as she care about was her mate holding her and spending time with her, she had look at him the eyes and had soft smile’’ I love you Jackson’ ’she said softly meaning it’ ‘I love you too Isabella’ ‘he told her as held her closely, and smiled as she closed her eyes and rested for the rest of the night, under the sheets with her love.