Chapter 9 : what's this i'm your mate?

Bella's POV" It had been nearly a week scents my secret had come out to my siblings and to my big brother, here I was walking in the woods, just to clear my head, needing a little alone time from everyone, I wasn't mad but I didn't like the fact they were all telling me that I didn't have to fight alone or to keep being careful the only one that hadn't told me that was hayley, she just gave me a understanding look. I knew within a month and half she would give birth and she didn’t need the stress, the war was coming soon and I felt it, I knew  in this war there was going to be a lot of bloodshed and I was going to keep my family out of that bloodshed, and hayley and her unborn daughter safe from it too, by the time it would happen she would be close to giving birth within a few days so there was so no way I was going to let her get involved, I wasn't going to let any of my family get involved not even Niklaus. I sighed looking at the river, there was so much I still needed to do and yet is didn't have all the time I needed to do it, I was preparing not to sleep for two weeks just so I could get everything done, I just had to be careful not to get caught with nik around he would lecture me about not sleeping and over working myself. Ha if he only knew what I needed to do, I was too stubborn to let him help. I was determined to get this stuff done on my own, even if it meant risking my health in the long run, I sighed again slipping my sandles off and put my feet in the water and just sat there for a little bit, enjoying the sounds of the bayou. It was peaceful for me and I enjoyed it .

********************************************************************************************************************

It was a cool afternoon, and cloudy Bella was just listening to the sounds of the bayou not really paying too much attention to what was going on, she was mostly tuning everything out as she did that she didn't heard the man that step beside her and was looking at the river too until he spoke up’ ‘what’s a young lovely woman like yourself, doing out in the bayou’ ‘he asked Bella not knowing her name just yet but he could of sworn he saw her in his dreams when Bella look up she saw those eyes that she saw in her dreams too and she stutter a bit a little taken back’’um..just. Needing...Some..Air..you''she asked stumbling over her words for the first time in her life'' you could say the same thing I just needed some time to think clearly I'm Jackson what's your name’ ‘He asked her with a smile on his face'' Isabella Mikaelson but I prefer Bella more than anything you seem familiar like I know you from somewhere’ ‘Bella said softly as she motioned for him to sit down as she smiled softly'' you do as well, it's odd to me but in a good way I would say, "Jackson said to Bella as she nodded as she look at the water thinking for a moment and remember her dream'' I think I know why you seem familiar, I seen you in my dreams but in wolf form’ ‘she said softly'' and I felt drawn to you and also safe with you around like I do now’ ‘Bella spoke lightly again looking at him with a soft smile'' in a way I know what you’re talking about, I had the same dream but I was protective of you and just wanted to comforted you and wanted to love you,''Jackson spoke to Bella in a soft tone as Bella nodded getting a weird sense'' I don't know but I think this makes us mates Isabella’ ‘Jackson told her looking into her eyes with a smile'' w-what’ ‘she said stuttering stunned, she didn't think she would find her mate or fall in love, she wasn't sure if she was ready for it either’ ‘I think this makes us mates Isabella’ ‘Jackson said again, watching her reaction as he look at her'' I’m your mate? ‘Bella asked still in shocked’ ‘yes I believe so Isabella’ ‘Jackson told her as he went to hug her and she let him'' Jackson if we are truly mates that means you know that i am not normal don't you''Bella asked him and he nodded'' I saw in my dreams you’re a hybrid and I honestly don't care about that Isabella’ ‘he told her and she smiled softly and nodded. She had then decided to tell him about herself and told him about what happen with the Cullens and what happen with Edward, Jackson had growl hearing everything that she had gone thrown as he couldn't help but hold her. She didn't understand the strong bond that was already forming with him but she felt safe and happy and that's all she wanted.