Chapter 6 Break down and a slumber party.

Bella's pov : I had hugged Hayley tightly tears pouring down my face as she just sat me down and held me, Hayley was comforting me, I was breaking down not just because of the fact I was scared, but because of everything I had faced and am facing now, I was deeply hurting and I couldn't put it in words but she seem to know how I was feeling so she just comfort me until I calm down'' listen to me Bella, I know how your feeling because it is showing in your eyes, but you're not alone, you don't have to afraid and you don't have to face this alone, your risking your life to help me and your brother, so for once in your life let me step in and help you the best I can even if I'm pregnant and the first way I know how is a girls night, you and I need it and you sure as hell need one night without hunters or witches at your back or having your brother asking too many questions and going over protective mode so let loose and relax I got us some food and movies and we are camping out here tonight' 'hayley said to me and I couldn't help but grinned, my girly bestie knew me best, no wonder I consider her my other sister. not even bekah knew me this well, but then again she didn't know me well to begin with , we weren't too close unlike my brother nik and I or my other siblings but the bond I had with nik was unbreakable that bond was of an baby sister and big brother one that was born to protect each other and have each other back's that's why I was so upset that I had snapped at nik I never meant too and deep down he knew it too. I sighed as hayley put in the first movie in which was season of the witch I laughed at it and rolled my eyes at this.

***********************************************************************************************Time skip Nine hours later three in the morning

Both girls were just chatting away, they had yet to fall asleep and Bella was laughing and had a carefree look on her face, Elijah had come down to see what the girls were still doing up and he chuckled at the sight he was seeing, his baby sister was having a pillow fight with hayley and there were feathers everywhere both girls were too caught up in the moment to notice that Elijah was watching but so were the rest of the siblings, even Klaus was glad to see his sister smiling again , for that moment he saw the little girl in Bella was out, the care free little girl he knew all too well. you know she always is the one that holds us together and keeps us from falling apart , she keeps the peace between us even when are at each other throats ,she maybe the baby of this family but she sees things we don't, she has keen eye for things that no one else sees, she has a voice of reason like she knows things we don't, she wise ,she always was, it's rare for her to even let her guard down and act this care free' 'Rebekah said smiling watching the scene before her eyes, there was her baby sister enjoying herself even after her heart break, she was strong, caring and bold but at times she was still that little girl that never had a chance Rebekah knew Bella was something important in deed. All her of brothers nodded in agreement but what shocked them was the fact Bella look over at them and smirk playfully and decided to drag them in on the fun. All of them needed this and Bella even started a water war with them inside the mansion and they all laughed and started enjoying themselves.

*******************************************************************************************************

5 hours later

*******************************************************************************************************

it was now 8 in the morning and all of the siblings were on the floor or on the couch, Bella however was in the kitchen, she sighed knew it was time for her secret to come out but before she could she fell over in pain and well.....

(another cliff hanger yes I know I'm mean but the next chapter will be longer and Bella's secret will be reveled but doing so there will be a price and what that price you may ask well you will just have to wait and see)