Chapter 17: The Angelic Hybrid Makes herself known

Hayley Pov: I was in my room talking with Bella and Davina, we had discussed the fact that Bella was going to make herself known to witches soon as the angelic hybrid, she was done hiding and after what they pulled a few days ago with me by trying to hex me, Bella had went off the deep end, she had killed at least another 5 witches and 4 vampires, if it wasn’t for that blessing spell and protection spell that Davina put on me with Bella’s blood I would have been in serious trouble, I owed  Davina and Bella a lot for helping but they wouldn’t hear it, Bella would eventually be sister anyway in the near future, I was growing close to Elijah but he didn’t know what the witches did , Bella made sure he didn’t find out, she was a force to be dealt with when anger , she had her brother Klaus’s tempter alright but besides that she was the most caring person I have ever known, she was talking to me and Davina about covering for her while she went to witches and made herself known to them , she had also told me, in about a 3 weeks I would be giving birth to my daughter so she wanted to stay out of the fight that was coming and to not tell her siblings or Jackson about what she going to do, she was trusting me that much and I agreed because I knew with that look in her eyes, there was no way I was going to talk her out of it, once we were done talking about what our game plan was, I had told her to go do what she had to and she left with a grateful smile and I then turned to Davina’’ there no way around this is there ‘’ I ask her’’ no there isn’t Hayley, she isn’t going to change her mind, she will be alright, I don’t see a fight breaking out, she just letting the witches know who she really is and who they are truly dealing with’’ she told me and I nodded, I had gotten up and went down stairs with Davina and went to the living room and put a movie in and just hang out there for a little bit.

 *****************************************************************************************************************

Davina Pov: after the talk between Bella, Hayley and myself, I knew she would be alright, I didn’t see a fight breaking out, I just saw Bella making herself known to the witches, they would be shocked to know who my best really was, she was powerful and a powerful force to be  Dealt with, I knew everything would be alright for now, but I also knew this was the calm before the storm sort of speak, there was a war coming and Bella didn’t want anyone getting involved, she had told Hayley to stay out of it because she would be giving birth soon and I could understand why, I knew somehow Bella had a plan but she wouldn’t tell us what that Plan was all she said was to not tell any of her siblings or Jackson that she would be fighting alone and she even made me promise and I had agreed as well, she could handle it, I knew it in my heart, I never question it, as I saw her leave, I knew she was going to face the witches, Hayley had went to living room and put in a movie and curled up on  the couch and I had join her until bella return , our cover story was she went to look at clothes for Hayley. That what we came with and that what we were sticking with if anyone ask us. But I had turn my attention to the movie mostly so did Hayley.

 ********************************************************************************************************************

As Bella walk through the grave yard and to the old run down Mansion where she was Kidnap and tortured a while back, she had went to where she knew where witches would be at, she had look at them her angelic hybrid eyes were out and so were claws and fangs, the witches were shocked’’ you’re the angelic Hybrid’ ’all the witches said together’’ yes I am and I am your worst nightmare, you have messed with the wrong Mikaelson and you have met your down fall, I will be the last thing you will ever see,  I have told you this before, I do not take kindly to you messing with my family and you all are about to find out how powerful I really am so your watch yourself’ ’Bella said coldly as the witches stood there stunned at her as she then teleported away and headed back to the Mansion, she knew in two and half weeks the war would be taking place and she had to be ready for it.’’I’m Back Davina and Hayley, ‘’she called to them as they turned their heads to her and smiled’’ cool I guess it went okay then’ ’Hayley said’’ yeah it, here I brought Chinese food I knew you were craving it’ ’Bella said and handed Hayley her food and then went up to her room and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and waited for her mate, she had just read another book, a little while later those she heard her mate walk in her room and she smiled up at him and had gently kissed him but soon it had turned into love making for the rest of night, by morning Jackson and Bella were finally starting to fall asleep after making love. It was around four in the afternoon when both Bella and Jackson woke up again and neither one of them had left the room that day, they just had watch movies and snuggled each other for the rest day. After all Bella was content, she had made herself known to the witches as the angelic hybrid but she knew in the upcoming weeks things were going to crazy she knew but she was going to enjoy herself as much as she could.