chapter 5: Hands of fate

It was a stormy afternoon all the Mikaelson siblings even Hayley were gather in the living room, they all were wondering what was wrong, Hayley was the first one that spoke up and broke the silence ," you feel it too we all do, it has to do with bells doesn't it' 'she spoke with a knowing tone in her voice, 'wait you mean to tell us our baby sister is back but where the hell is she then' 'Kol spoke'' we don't know Kol, we saw her last night before nik took us both to the cabin and from the looks of it you got some explaining to do brother' 'Rebekah said with a slight glare as Klaus glared back at his sister and sighed he had told his siblings everything that Bella told  him even about the Cullens and what happen last night and what led up to this after he woke up' 'SAY WHAT" the siblings yelled even Hayley, but what they didn't know was Isabella was one tough cookie, she wasn't a weak person normally even with the state she was in. Kol and Finn you are to come with me we are going to look for bells as for you Hayley you are to stay here, the witches might be still looking for you so Rebekah you are to stay with her and you as well Elijah ,Klaus spoke up but Hayley had shook her' 'not a chance in Hell am I staying here while Bells is gone Try Me' 'Hayley spoke her wolf side was out and it was showing she narrowed her eyes at him and dared him to argue with her because all  of them knew never piss off a pregnant female wolf specially Hayley scents she consider Bella to be her younger sister and she would do  anything for her, Rebekah was in agreement with Hayley'' I second that we are coming too and this time nik you don't have a say in the matter' 'she said calmly as hayley nodded and Elijah look at hayley with loving eyes and also agreed this was their baby sister that they were talking about ''FINE but I swear if hayley gets hurt I am having your asses"Klaus said with a growl and used his speed to get out of the Mansion and started looking for his sister, Kol and Finn to the east end of French quarter, Rebekah had taken the west end of the French quarter and Klaus took the south and Hayley and Elijah had taken the North side .

************************************************************************************************

6 Hours later:

*************************************************************************************************

Ugh where the hell could she be, this isn't right ''Hayley spoke up getting worried for Bella, they all were now near the grave yard, they only had caught Bella's scent and it led to the grave yard, it was well late into the afternoon and almost night fall, they still haven't found her yet and they were growing worried, Hayley had look at everyone as she remember something Bella told her a while back, "when push comes to shove, and you don't know what to do, close your eyes and let your other senses guide you and it will tell you what you need to know, their if I ever go missing , you can trust your inner wolf or other side and let it out and then you will find me, have faith'' Alright Bells let see if your advice works' 'Hayley mumbled to herself, which the gang heard her, she had taken a breath and closed her eyes and let her senses come forth, she could hear everything within 10 miles away, she could smell things the others couldn't, she could feel a presence nearby at least 9 blocks from the grave yard, when she open her eyes, Elijah was stunned, they were a pale blue her wolf eyes had changed thanks to Bella's  advice that she given her, awhile back. hayley had tuned the mikaelson siblings out as she walk in the different direction that she sensed the presence soon enough the rest of them caught up with her and they too now could hear at least two people nearby and one of them was Bella and sounded like she was being  tortured but what made more weary was the fact they heard a woman speaking in Latin ,which was Celeste and Bella spoke back but weakly. Hayley had known what was said, "Angelic One" Hayley look at the siblings and look at Bella, Hayley was putting the puzzle Pieces together, she keeping it a secret she the angelic hybrid and Klaus's full sister, and only half-sister to the rest of them, she thought to herself, so my dreams about bells were true so I guess the hunters are real too, I see why she keeping it a secret for now, I need to speak with her alone when the others are not around , she thought to herself as Celeste had stabbed Bella with a knife but it was already healing slowly. Rebekah Had used her speed and untied Her little sister and then turned her attention to Celeste just as Kol and Finn stood behind Celeste, hayley went over to Bells and help her up but she was shaking a little bit not because she was weak but because her wolf side wanted to come out but she trying to hide it, hayley spoke in Bella's ear, calm down I know b , it's okay those' 'she said to her as Bella gave her a weak smile and nodded, Klaus had walk over to Bella to look at the damaged that been done to his little sister and then he turned his attention to Celeste and in a rage he had rip her heart and broke her neck killing her instantly and then set her body a blaze. Rebekah ,Finn,Kol,even Elijah and Hayley  look at Klaus they saw his hybrid eyes were out, he was more concerned about His baby sister and hayley safety ''All of you take Hayley back home now I want to speak with Isabella alone' 'he spoke coldly to his siblings and they nodded leaving them alone.