Chapter 18 oh shit the hunters return & the mate's bond

Bella’s Pov: I was taking a walk through the bayou, I had stop by the river where I met my mate, I had been very uneasy for the last three days, I had sense a change in the air again and I knew it meant trouble and I didn’t like it one little bit at all, I was staring at the river when I heard a twig snap and I had quickly turned my attention to the sound, I had saw 8 glowing demonic red eyes, I knew those kind of eyes anywhere they belong to the demonic hunters, shit they had returned, I thought to myself, there were 8 of them and that wasn’t a good thing , I had instantly shifted into my wolf form and snarled at them and they taken had their demonic forms and then we had started to fight, I was surprised I was winning, these hunters must have been newbies because they sure didn’t know how to fight very well, within a half hour , I had taken them all down, I then had shifted back into my normal form and walk back home, I knew then there were going to be more hunters eventually and they would be harder to kill, however I didn’t care, I would take them down, I have more things to worry about like the fact the war almost here and Hayley was almost ready to give birth soon, those were my main concerns and I also was going to take Jackson’s blood tonight to finish the mate’s Bond, I had made it back to the mansion and saw Hayley spending time with Elijah, I had smile at that, I didn’t know where nik was , I figure he was out, like the rest of my siblings I had seen any of them for the last few days, I sighed as I went up to room, and changed into a sexy night gown and hid under my covers, it was after 11 pm and I knew my mate would be here soon, I had pick my journal and started writing in it for a little bit until I heard Jackson come into my room and climb into my bed. I could feel his emotions and there was possessiveness and lust and protectiveness and love like always, I had gently nuzzled his neck to calm him a little bit as he pulled me to his chest and inhaled my scent,’’ where did you go today my wild lily’’ he asked me as handed me his wrist, wanting to bite it as I sighed’’ I spent most of the day in the bayou taking a walk just to clear my head, needing a little alone time you know’’ I told him with a soft smile and he nodded to me, he knew I like to have a little alone time to myself from time to time to clear my head, keep myself from getting overwhelmed too much’’ anything else happen today’’ he asked me and I sighed I couldn’t lie to him, he knew me too well like nik did’’ I might of ran into some demonic hunters before I headed home, nothing I couldn’t handle those’’ I told him, he growled at me damn it I knew I was in trouble, the demonic hunters were the worse out of the hell hounds because if I got bit I was nearly defenseless, he didn’t like that he had yet to forget what happen to me when I was injured with the nomad vampires and hell hounds and that was almost a month and half ago now. He had become really protective of me after that’’ Isabella’ ’he said my first now glaring at’’ hey don’t start I didn’t get bit okay, they were newbies ,I took them down , it was that simple my love, I am perfectly fine no harm to me see’ ’I show him and he nodded and then again handed me his wrist, I sighed I sank my fangs into his wrist and drank a little bit of his blood, and that’s when I felt the bond become complete, afterwards, I had let go and his wrist heal on its own and then I just leaned against him and closed my eyes and held on to him, he hadn’t let me go for the rest of the night.

****************************************************************************************************************

Jackson’s Pov: After hearing that my mate had ran into some Demonic hunters I knew they had return, and I knew it was only a matter of time before there were more of them, but I would worry about that later, once I knew she was perfectly fine and wasn’t bitten I turn my attention to the fact that she was now fully mate after she taken some of my blood, I felt the bond being complete, I had held her in my arms for the rest of the night, she seem to be content, which was happy, I soon realized she had fallen asleep in my arms and I had smiled once more,  we had talk about her moving in with me after things were a little more calmer and I couldn’t believe she agree to it, but she did, she just said it would be a little while those and I agreed, I didn’t mind staying with her here, I was happy with her, I had closed my eyes and soon found myself falling asleep holding my mate.