chapter 12

You knew father's day was coming up, now you were a little older you could do something for Alexis. Elizabeth was still too young you knew some of the gifts and things weren't available like you could get in the modern world, and you were too young to get him a gift like clothes or a sword, so you decided to draw him a card. you sat at your little desk with your craft stuff you decided to do a family picture you had to hold back a little 'what father wouldn't want a picture drawn by his daughter for a gift and a handmade card to' you thought.

Edward saw and asked "what are you doing?" you looked and said "card, and gift for father's day," he said "that's not for a month" 'really, bad memory' you thought. You shook your head "no its next Sunday" you told him he was adamant that it was in a month. In the end, you took him to a calendar and showed him he then ran to likely get a gift, you giggled and went back to your drawing.

Soon father's day had come you remember the last 2 but nothing you could really do, now this time you could the last two times Ran had gotten you a gift. Alexis took your gift and looked at your drawing, you were better than most 3-year-olds he looked at the picture "what's the drawing (name)?" he asked "you, me, Eddie, Lizzy and mother!" you pointed to each person explaining. Alexis smiled and said "it's a very good drawing, and I will put this in my study so I can always look at it" you smiled glad he liked it. Later that night him and Francis were talking about the drawing how good it was, and better than most 3-year-olds they came to the conclusion that you where gifted since you were doing well in lessons could read and write at Ciel's level.

The next day Alexis had taken you for a father-daughter day, which you didn't mind you didn't get to spend much time with him. He took you to the knights let's say all of them adored you and would protect you. One asked "what are you teaching lady (name)?" you looked and said, "Mother teaching me and Ciel to use a sword!" "Sir isn't she a little young?" one asked Alexis said, "She asked to learn with Ciel, (name) why don't you show them what your mothers taught you" you nodded and where given a practice sword and showed them. One said "that's very good! When did your mother teach you this?"

You looked at them cutely put your finger to your chin thinking and said "um yesterday" you giggled "WHAT!" was the reaction from the knights shocked you'd got it so fast. Alexis said "she's a little prodigy, she's already at Ciel's level in works he's a year older" you looked at him. You could hear and see the pride in his voice and face 'he's genuinely proud of me, and that I'm so advanced and doing so well' you thought. The rest of the day you had fun with your father and the knights, they even made you an honorary member and said you were welcome any time. you'd also tried to mimic there sword movements which they found adorable, you now had a lot of honorary uncles and brothers 'now they like me, I can use this to my advantage when I'm older' you thought.

After their Alexis took you into London and looked around with you buying you anything you wanted, he wanted to spoil you and you weren't going to say no to this plus it let you learn more about him. you knew all about Elizabeth already and Edward, as well as Francis but Alexis you knew next to nothing since he didn't appear much in the anime or manga, the most time he had, was book of Atlantic the rest where background with few words. The one thing you could say with Alexis he gave you a fathers love and more which you missed so much, so did all you could to get it and make him proud. You'd seen even though he could be silly with you he had a serious side to him like before with the knights, to you it made you think he was like Maes Hughes from fma you were just glad he didn't die like he did.

who do you want to spend a day with next vote by the name and feel free to suggest ideas on what you want to do with them on there day with you

Edward

Francis

Elizabeth

Rachel

Ran (your nanny)

Vincent