Chapter 1

One week. One week like Blaine's birthday. One week until Blaine would be 18. One week until Blaine would be able to talk to his soulmate. One week until Blaine's life would change forever.

"What are you going to do for your birthday?" Jeff asked, bouncing up and down happily. Jeff always loved birthdays, they were an excuse to party and have fun. Blaine rolled his eyes, but smiled at his friend.

"I don't know, probably just hang out with you, Nick, Wes and David, the same thing I do every year." Blaine responded. Jeff frowned, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Blaine, you're going to be 18, that's a huge milestone, we need to have a party." Jeff said, smiling widely and Blaine. Blaine sighed and shook his head and the bubbly boy.

"Jeff, we can't have a party. Don't you remember when we tried to throw a party for David's 17th birthday? James ended up falling down the stairs and broke his leg, and Conner threw up everywhere. I don't want a repeat of that, and I don't want the headmaster to shout at us again." Blaine said. Jeff shuddered at the memory, but forced it to the back of his mind and smiled at Blaine.

"We can have it at my house, my parents are going out on a cruise. Your birthday is on a Saturday, so we can all leave for my house on Friday after class. I'll make sure the place is injury proof for James, and I'll keep Conner away from the alcohol. Please Blaine, I'll make it the best day of your life." Jeff pleaded, giving Blaine his best puppy eyes. Blaine groaned in annoyance, bu nodded at Jeff.

"Fine, but it anything goes wrong, you're responsible for it." Blaine said. Jeff nodded excitedly, jumping up from his bed and running out of their dorm, probably to tell everyone about the party. Blaine rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair, looking at his abandoned history essay that was on his computer. He shut the computer and made his was to his bed.

Next week is going to be a mess.

___________________________________

Kurt was sitting in Rachel's basement, with Rachel, Santana, Mercedes, Brittany, Quinn and Tina. They decided to have a sleepover, and Rachel's house was the perfect place. Kurt was sitting on the end of the stage next to Santana, who had Brittany on her lap. Mercedes was sitting on the ground next to Tina, and Rachel and Quinn were sitting on the couch together. Kurt watched as all of his best friends talked and laughed together.

"But have you seen Sam's abs? they're to die for." Quinn said dreamily. Kurt raised an eyebrow and glanced over at Mercedes, who looked sadly at Kurt.

"Well personally, I think that Finn is the best out of all the boys." Rachel said, trying to hype up her boyfriend around the girls. Santana just rolled her eyes at Rachel.

"Listen hobbit, while you may be madly in love with Frankenteen, he is not hot or sexy at all. Hes this huge innocent teddy bear, and while you may love that, none of us want sweet and gentle, we want hot and heavy and rough. I don't want to be with someone that doesn't know his rights from his lefts, or his way around a girl." Santana said. Rachel blushed and looked down. Quinn chuckled at Rachel's embarrassment, but placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Chill out Rachel, what Santana said was mostly true, but I can see the appeal of Finn, I did date him after all." Quinn said, Rachel smiled at her. Kurt just rolled his eyes at the pair.

"So Kurt, you got any guys in your life?" Tina asked, making everyone focus their attention to Kurt.

"The only action I'm getting from boys, is the jocks that wont leave me alone, but I don't think its for the reasons you'd like." Kurt said, which made everyone chuckle. Everyone in school knew that the jocks weren't Kurt's biggest fan, but no one knew how bad is really was. Kurt always acted like the bullying wasn't too bad, and he would just brush it off, but in reality, it really got to him. The words that were said to him, the things they done to him, they really affected Kurt, but he was good at hiding it.