Chapter 10

I woke up feeling better than yesterday, my wings are not that heavy anymore, Hunter is right my body is adjusting to its presence. Taking a bath is tricky and challenging; when I turned around on the bathroom my wings nudge my supplies on the cabinet. My bathroom now is a mess, everything is on the floor.

When I look at the mirror admiring my new appearance, I still can't believe what I'm seeing. My skin is glowing like there is a light coming from my skin, for the first time I feel beautiful.

" Hey, you're standing there in the mirror for hours, still not used to your appearance, that mirror might break if you don't step away right now " Hunter teased me

" I never look this beautiful before " I looked at him while touching my face and twirling around

" Careful, you might trip. You're beautiful before you're true form surface, you just don't see it. You are the most beautiful angel that I ever have seen " I don't know if he is telling the truth or he is just saying that because he is my guardian. I don't care anymore, I like the new me, I feel energetic and alive. I never feel like this before.

" I almost forgot, how I'm going to fly, I don't know how to use my wings " I'm thinking that since morning, I'm excited to fly and see the world below, that would be awesome.

" I'm going to teach you that sometime, now are you ready to hear what happen to heaven and you're a fellow angel? " I nodded my head. I'm so nervous to know the truth, I hope this new information I will get help me to understand myself. At the end of this, I might learn if I'm gonna be bad or good.

------

Every day is a happy and full of love day in heaven, everyone loves each other, and you can feel the good anywhere you look. The surrounding is so bright, the trees are swaying, the birds are singing. The river is so clear and clean, you can easily see the fish swimming and dancing. The air is so pure; you can hear the laughing of children. Heaven screams life.

Your mother is a warrior angel; she is one of the best. Her name is Elena, she trains the other angel. Lead the war between angels and demon, they never fail in the battle, she is intelligent when it comes to battle. She keeps the peace and order in heaven; all angels respect her, even the elders.

The elder angels are the leaders; they are the ones making the laws in heaven. Angels respect and follow the elders, for a long time that's the case and it works.

One day in a battle, as usual angels win again and killed the demons. Elena sends the other angels back to heaven, she decides to stay longer to check if they kill the all demon in the battle. Upon checking she saw movement in one pile of bodies, she moves closer and saw one demon alive. That demon is your father.

Elena gets her sword and points it to your father's heart, but there is something that stops her from killing the demon. She brought the demon away from the others, she sits on its side and touches his face. The demon awakens and scarred away from the angel.

They look at each other for a long time, reading each other's actions. That time they know that there is something that common to both of them, feelings that are forbidden. They start to see each other secretly, the longer they see each other the feelings grew stronger.

They both know that this kind of relationship is forbidden and never happen before. Elena knows that her decision can endanger heaven. But they're feeling is strong; your father, Demitri, is ready to give up hell to be with Helena and vise versa.

For a long time they manage to keep a secret their relationship, but no secret can be kept. The elders discover the truth and forbid Elena to leave heaven. She has guards wherever she goes and never left alone. They didn't trust her because she is too blind on loving a demon.

Elena found out that she is pregnant; she is so scared for the life of the little angel growing on her belly. Months passed and she can no longer hide her growing belly, other angels discover and told to the elder.

They said that Elena is carrying a monster, the elders believe that it will bring plague to them. The unison of angels and demon can't happen. It creates fear to the other angels, the monster needed to be destroyed.

********************