Chapter 3

I prepare myself early to arrive at the orphanage before lunch, I want to surprise the children.

Even imagining the smile on the kids, it brought happiness to my heart.

I ride the taxi to go to the train station,  buy a ticket and wait for the train to arrive.

I feel hungry because I'm too excited that I didn't bother to eat breakfast, I decided to buy food while waiting.

I buy some bread and water and proceed to the waiting area. After a few minutes later the train arrived, I enter inside and find a seat near the window, the wind makes me feel sleepy so I take a nap.

When I woke up I look around and saw that there are only a few passengers today, I feel the need to pee so I go to the comfort room. While walking half asleep I accidentally bump into someone, and when I look at the person I feel terrified, the person in front of me looks different, he has a horn and looks like a demon? I can't move from my spot because of fear, so I close my eyes and pray.

" Hey miss are you okay? " the demon asks

I try to open my eyes and saw that this demon in front of me has no longer horn and not look like a demon anymore, I don't know what really happen to me but it looks real!! Thank God I didn't freak out and cause a scene here, they might think I'm crazy...

" Hmm, yeah, I'm sorry " I feel embarrassed for standing on his way

" it's okay," he said

I take a deep breath and go back to my sit, my hands are shaking from the anxiety that I felt, it happens so fast like a split second.

Maybe I'm just hallucinating, am I still hungry or sleepy? I ask myself repeatedly but the image of the demon in my head is still clear, it is so disturbing that it is three times worst than the horror movies. Because of my deep thought, I didn't notice that I already reach my destination.

I walk to the exit keeping my head down and avoid looking at anyone, but I can't keep it that way and when I look around I feel terrified, the need to run and scream is high. Again some people have horns and there is an aura that surrounding their body that is so dark, I suddenly felt cold, my surrounding is starting to spin, what's happening to me? why am I seeing these things? I close again my eyes, take a deep breath and pray, Hope it will pass, it will pass, it's not real. I said repeatedly to myself.

After a few minutes of praying I opened my eyes, everything looks normal again. I hurriedly go outside and rent a taxi.

When I reach the orphanage, I try to hide what I experience on my way here. I should forget it, I want to enjoy my stay here, I know it's hard but I should try. When I reach the yard I already see the children playing, they look so happy, all my worries instantly are gone. When they saw me they run towards me, they surround me and we all hug each other like no tomorrow.

" How are you guys, I miss you guys so much "

" We miss you to Hope," they said in chorus, I missed them more

" Let us help you in carrying your bags "these kids are so kind and very helpful, they always offer help even you don't ask one.

" Really, thank you guys, I bring something for all of you " they all cheered " Wow, thank you "

We enter the orphanage, when I saw sister Mia I run towards her to give a hug, she hugged back, it is so warm and welcoming giving me the feeling of being home. When I'm here I feel safe and secured.

" Hope, you didn't call us to tell that you'll arrive today," she said raising her eyebrow, trying to look intimidating, which is an epic fail coz her face is like an angel that you won't believe she can harm a fly.