06 - Jealousy

When I arrived downstairs, I saw that everyone was still wearing their pajamas.

I looked around and saw that there wasn't any breakfast on the table.

"I thought we were eating breakfast?" I asked, slightly confused. "Where's the food?"

"We're going to McDonalds." Chase said while yawning.

"Okay? And why are you guys still in your pajamas?" I asked.

"We're trying to go for a bed look. You think it suits us?" Jace replied sarcastically.

"Chase's hair look combed. Doesn't really look like a bed look." I laughed.

They all looked at Chase. He smiled and said, "I swear, I didn't comb my hair."

Jace then tackled him and they both fell. Jace ruffled Chase's hair.

"There." Jace grinned.

Chris and I just laughed. "Come on let's get going, I'm starving." I said.

We headed to the garage and Jace grabbed the keys to the car.

"Shotgun!" I exclaimed and climbed into the front seat.

"Aww man, I wanted to sit there." Chris pouted.

"That's too bad, I get really dizzy and carsick when I'm at the back." I replied.

"We wouldn't want her barfing on this baby." Jace said.

"So you care more about the car than me?" I said and grabbed my chest, acting like I was hurt.

Jace lets out a small laugh and turned on the engine.

"Whose treat is this? Or do we pay for ourselves?" I asked.

"My treat." Chase smiled. Chris and I cheered and Jace just smiled.

When arrived at McDonalds and Jace parked the car. We went in.

The moment we enter, everyone turned towards our direction and their jaws dropped. The girls in the left corner giggled and were staring at Chase and Jace.

We then looked for a table. We sat down at a table, a table away from those giggling girls.

Chase got out orders and went to the cashier. The seating arrangement is me seated beside Chris, then Jace sitting in front of me with Chase beside him.

I was seated on the left side, the side nearest to those giggling girls. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help myself.

"Hey, don't you think that guy is super hot?" Girl 1 said.

"I think the blond one is hotter." Girl 2.

"I sense a playboy wavelength from blond guy." Girl 1 said. Yeah, that's right, I said to myself.

"I don't care. He is totally my type!" Girl 2 giggled.

"Okay, so you can have him. Hot guy #2 is mine." Girl 1 giggled.

"But, whose that girl?" Girl 2 said. Ohh, so they're talking about me now.

"I don't know, their sister?" Girl 1.

"I don't really see the resemblance." Girl 2.

"Could it be one the the hot guys' girlfriend?" Girl 1 said, obviously panicked.

"Ohh gosh, I hope not." Girl 2 replied.

"She's just a close friend. I play soccer with her." A girl said. She sound familiar. But I can't name her without looking at her face. If I look at them now, it would be like admitting defeat.