Chapter - 19

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dr. Suresh Mehta" he mutters under his Breath.

"I thought you would come sooner, Major Vivaksh Verma!" Dr. Suresh Mehta says with a small smile on his face!!

He isn't shocked to see Vivaksh there as he expected him to come sooner or later.

But Vivaksh Is surprised listening to the words coming from him.

"What are you saying, doctor??" He asks.

"Truth!! I know either you or Dev Mehra would definitely pay me a visit." He says.

He is speaking as if he knows that both are alive!!!

'Wait what?? Is Dev alive??'

Vivaksh is completely clueless. Dr. Suresh and Vivaksh already know each other. Through their meetings and gatherings. Dr. Suresh is also a very genuine person and is in very high position. Dr. Suresh is a 55 year old man.

"You know that I am alive!?? And what are you saying about Dev?? Do you think he is alive?" He asks.

"You don't know??" That doctor questions.

Vivaksh shakes his head.

"Well, I am the one who did the autopsy of all the soldiers and I know, in that 2 bodies are not from our soldiers. Only two bodies are remained unidentified and your both bodies are missing." He says.

"And when I went to the crime scene!! I found few traces near the river and few marks near the woods. It's like one person dragged another person." He says. Vivaksh is listening everything very carefully.

"The traces which I found near river belongs to you and Dev!! Your both DNA matched but I didn't know who fell into the river. But the traces which I found near the woods..... one was confirm that it is Dev and other is unidentified. By this I got to know that you were pushed into the river by Dev and Dev was dragged by an unknown terrorist to an unknown place!! Basically Dev tried to save you, he himself got caught in the process!!" He completed saying.

Vivaksh is in deep thinking.

"If you know this much then definitely you also know that it is not an accident but an terrorist attack!!" He says.

"Of course!!" Doctor says.

"Then why did you submit fake reports?" He asks.

"I was blackmailed!! They kidnapped my grandchild and said that I shouldn't utter any word and have to stay numb or else they said that they will kill my family. It is out of my hands I couldn't do anything!" He says sadly.

Vivaksh nods his head in understanding.

"But I know that either of you will not leave this matter and will definitely try to reach to it's end when I understood that you are alive!!" Doctor says.

"Hmm... but what I don't understand is who the hell is doing all these things?? And what are they gaining??" Vivaksh says angrily.