Chapter - 18

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First! You tell me, why didn't you lift my calls??" She asks him going back to her feisty mode.

"I was busy!!" He says simply.

"Yeah right!! Busy in roaming with your new girlfriend." She yells.

'Oh god!! What is wrong with her!! Here, I am madly in love with her and she is thinking that I already have a girlfriend.' He thinks!!

"Tell me one thing!! Are you angry with me because I didn't lift your call or else are you angry with me because I was roaming with my so called girlfriend as you quoted." He Asks her, she is silent.

"Okay! Answer few questions!!" He says.

She slowly nods her head.

"Are you angry with me??" He asks.

She nods and says 'yes'.

"Because I didn't lift your calls?" He again asks.

"Yes!" She whispers which is almost inaudible.

"Hmm... why were you calling?" He asks.

"I don't remember!!!" She again whispers.

He sighs.

"When did you see me??" He questions.

"Today afternoon!!" She says.

"Where?" He has a vague idea where she saw him but anyway he asks her again.

"In the market!! Where generally you billionaires don't go!!" She says.

"And what were you doing there??" He asks her. He went there to get a gun from black market for Vivaksh. It's actually normal market but what other don't know is that behind that so called normal market is big black market where you can get all kind of illegal things, from weapons to drugs.

As Vivaksh said this should be very confidential that's why he personally went to get that gun without informing anyone.

That lady which Swara is calming as his girlfriend was just a random black market girl who was trying to reach his destination. And in that process she even tried to flirt with him which irritated him to no extent.

"Why do you care!?" She asks.

"Look!! I don't want you to go there ever!! Did you get it?? I mean it!!" He tells her very seriously.

Looking at his serious face she just nods her head without giving any witty answer.

"Btw... are you jealous??" He asks with a smirk.

She is looking as red as a tomato.

"Huh... noo.. I.. am.. not... jealous!!" She stammers.

"Why.... will.... I.... be??" She again stammers.

He laughs at her failed attempt of covering.