Chapter - 13

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N Note: Italics is the flashback
And
Bold is present!)

The next thing I know was that I was in a small village and they were treating my wounds.

They told me that they found me in the river. But I don't remember how I got in to the river in the first place.

They also told me that I was in coma for 5 months. They thought that it was impossible for me to survive.

But somehow I survived and opened my eyes after 5 months of being in coma. It a very small village with no electricity or any kind of communication. After few days I was fully recovered, in these few days I got to know few things.

First, all the soldiers were died!

It literally broke my heart!! They were the best team in entire India and we became more like a family. We used to care for each other, ate together, played together, workout together, trained together, we teased each other, pulled each other's leg, and what not. I cried like anything, no matter how strong you show to the outside world but the news of the people who are close to you were no more breaks your heart beyond repair.

While telling all this to his wife and best friend he has tears in his eyes. They consoled him, it is very difficult for them to manage him. Till now, he consoled them but now tables turned.

"Shhhh..... don't cry!!! We know how it feels!!" They tried to calm him down after few minutes he calmed down.

"You know something!!! My best friend in Army is no more!! They even killed Dev." He is now like a volcano ready to encrypt at any moment.

He is now completed filled with rage!! Which shows how much he loved his friend and other team members.

"I am not going to leave those bastards!!! I will kill everyone who involved in this massacred!!" His eyes became red not because he cried but because now his blood is boiling in angry."

It took him few minutes to cool down his angry and He again started to tell!!!

But what caught my attention was that how did they declare that I was dead when they can't even find my body.

Second, this incident was an ACCIDENT.

Definitely this is not an accident.

I was like 'what the fuck is this bull shit??' Nothing is making any sense. How the hell did they declare that this was an accident???

Third, they found 25 bodies near that base in ashes.

But my doubt was, I shot two terrorists then the count should be 26 at least if no other soldier attacked any other terrorists. Something was happening around me. But if they found only 25 dead bodies means there was a chance of another soldier being alive. Or else someone tampered this evidence as well.

Every kind of evidence was erased. They found no bullets or anything suspicious. So, they just named it as ACCIDENT. And I clearly understood that the person in higher authority is behind this attack. Because it is impossible for any other person to not perform

Autopsy

Further investigation

Because death of 25 soldiers is not a small thing.