Chpater - 15

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few minutes.......

Vivaksh changed into his tracks. Meanwhile Dhvani played a little with her latest present but after few minutes she(puppy) slept again. Ye sach me lazy hai!!!

Vivaksh is observing his room... ohh sorry their room. It didn't even change a bit. All of his things kept where they used to be. The only difference is that his wife things added to his stuff.

'She kept all my things as used to be. Didn't even change a single thing from its place.' He thinks.

She is in balcony looking at full moon and thinking about all their moments from morning. Red hue formed on cheeks along with a smile.

He comes towards her and hugs her from back.

"What is my beautiful wife thinking??" He whispers huskily near her ear and kisses her earlobe. Making her blush harder.

She just shakes her head in no unable to voice out her thoughts.

Her breathing became heavy because of their close proximity. He literally breathing on her neck sending shivers down her spine. He starts kissing her neck, she arched her neck giving him easy access, his open mouth kisses are irresistible for her. She wants more from him, she wants all of him. ONE YEAR she is away from him but not anymore. She is not knowing how to respond to his kisses she is damn shy in front of him.

He made her turn towards him, his one left arm is cupping her right cheek and his right arm is on her waist. He slowly kissed her forehead following her closed eyes, tip of her nose, ears, cheeks and finally on her lips which are dying to get in contact with his lips from beginning.

The kiss is slow which is filled with promises for life and pure love. Nothing but love. They broke their kiss after feeling breathless. Both wants to move forward in their relationship, but Vivaksh is hesitant thinking that Dhvani is not yet ready but where as Dhvani is desperate for him but don't know to how to express her feelings.

With one last peak on her lips he is about to leave her and go to bed but stops in his tracks as he felt a tug on his shirt. Like a cute little girl she is holding his shirt not wanting him to leave her. He again comes back and stands in front of her holding her.

He lifts her chin only to see tears in her eyes. He is tensed now seeing tears, Maybe he did something wrong.

"Hey hey!! Why are you crying?? I am sorry if I did something wro...." he trails off listening to her words. He is blank.

"I LOVE YOU!!" She immediately says and hugs him tightly.

It took him few seconds to come back to reality. He is on cloud nine now.

"Say that again!!" He demands.

"I love you!!😘" she says shyly.

"Again"

"I love you, Vivaksh!!"

"Again"

"I love you my dear husband!!"

"Again"

Now she is getting irritated, when she is confessing even she expects 'I love you too' in return but all she is getting is 'Again' as reply.

"Aagggrrrrrr..... get lost!!! You are not even replying me!!" She complaints and tries to break their hug. But Vivaksh is much more stronger than her didn't let her break it. He just chuckles at her.

"I love you so much, my wife!!!!" He tells her a kisses on her neck.

She is as red as tomato. Now, both are looking into each other's eyes and Dhvani is waiting for him to kiss her but he is just looking into her eyes.

She had enough.....

"Kiss me already!!" She says irritated, he chuckles at her.

And within a second he smashed his lips making her smile in their kiss. She encircled her hands around his neck pulling him closer to her. His hands are on her waist... well his hands managed to enter in side her top now his hands are resting on her bare waist.

The kiss is everything but slow, it's wild, passionate and desired filled. Vivaksh is sucking her lower lip and licking them for entrance and finally she allowed him to enter.

They didn't try to break their kiss even after feeling shortness of breath, none of them wanted to leave each other.

After few minutes he left her lips to let her take breath but he continued to kiss her jaw, throat and neck. She started moaning unable to control her feelings. He again came back to her lips and started kissing her, both are fighting for dominance.

Vivaksh picked her up in bridal style and moved inside without a breaking the kiss. He placed her on the bed and came on top of her. He started to trail kisses on her neck and slowly reached to her breasts, while kissing her he looked at her for permission, she just blushed unable to say anything. He took at as yes and continued to shower open mouth kisses.

His hands are roaming on all over body touching intimately. He got up from her and removed his T-shirt and tracks. Now, he is only in his boxers. He again came on top of her and giving kisses all over her face but not kissing her lips. She is getting irritated with his teasing so she pulled his face towards her and she kisses him, he smiles at her desperateness and let her dominate the kiss this time.

"Do you want me to continue?? Let me tell you if you agreed now then there is no going back, I can't control myself anymore!! I missed so much!!" He says huskily near her ear.

She smiles shyly and nods her head. That's all he needed now there is no stopping him. Without any delay he removed her spaghetti top down from both the side. All of a sudden she is feeling shy now. And is about to cover herself with her hands but he stopped her in middle.

"Don't!!! You are mine to love and cherish!!! I have all rights to see you!!" He says.

He started giving kisses on the area exposed. In a shift moment she is lying naked under him. She hugs him unable to meet his eyes. He slowly breaks the hug and continued his work.

Both entered into the world of passion and they made love the whole night.

But At first Dhvani felt unbearable pain as it is her first time but later it is all pleasure. Even when Vivaksh asked to her rest but Dhvani didn't let him stop.

Early morning they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!

What do you guys think about their night?? 🙈🙈🙈

Do you people want me to add more stuff or is it enough??

P.S: I love to read your comments!! So remember to drop one for me!! 😍😍

I will update next chapter very soon!!

Till then

Keep Reading.... 📖
And
Keep Smiling....😁

-Love, XOXO

-Peppermint_Kisses27