Chapter - 16

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day morning........

Bright sun rays peep inside the bedroom of our couple who are sound asleep without any care of this world. Both are hell tired of their last night activities. 🙈🙈

Both smuggled more closer to each other to avoid the sun rays. Their nude bodies are wrapped in a single blanket and Dhvani is literally sleeping on her husband liking the warmth of her husband. Vivaksh's arms are wrapped around her bare waist and her hands are around his torso. Their legs are entangled.

Finally, Dhvani opened her eyes and immediately blushed deep red realising their position.

She is basically a very shy person but don't know what got into her yesterday to take that bold step. May be she couldn't control herself after seeing him.

She is busy in her world thinking about their last night and blushing. Meanwhile, Vivaksh woke up sensing some moments near him. He woke up to a very beautiful sight, his wife blushing face and her whole naked body is plastered to his naked body. He dreamed about this same scene n number of times. But the fact is that the blanket which is covering their naked form is being snatching away.

But Dhvani is not in this world. She comes back from her la la land feeling cold. She is completely naked from head to toe not even that blanket is covering her.

Vivaksh is smirking looking at her and drinking all her beauty in and also the love bites he gave her last night. He is proud of himself.

She sees his smirk, gets confused and then It hits her when she saw her naked form. She immediately tries to cover herself with her hands and tries to snatch the blanket that is covering him.

After covering herself she looks at him with anger in her eyes. But Vivaksh couldn't stop laughing at her cost.

"Why could you do that!??" She asks him angrily but not to forget her blush.

"What!? I didn't do anything!!" He tells her still chuckling.

She makes a face which is looking like she is about to cry.

"Hey! Hey!! What happened?? Why these tears?? It's just me here and there is nothing I didn't see!!" He says to her while the sentence had a little mischief.

But she turns her face to other side showing her back to him.

"Achha sorry for laughing!!!" He says while trying to hold her but she shrugs his hands.

"Only for laughing??" She asks.

"What else??" He asks.

"For pulling the blanket??" She whispers.

He hugs her from back, she starts struggling to get out of his tight grip but no use in fact it became tighter.

"Ek baar dekho toh sahi!!"(once look at here!) He says.

"What?" She asks.

When she turns back and peeps to the direction he pointed.