Chapter - 17

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a shift moment he took her top off her and shorts which she was wearing leaving her in only in her undergarments. Dhvani is struggling to remove his shirt buttons, he chuckles looking at her failed attempt to remove his shirt. Finally, he helps her in removing his shirt saving her from further embarrassment.

Both on their bed which she just adjusted neatly to spoil it again. 😂🙈

After few hours.......

Vivaksh is sitting on their bed leaning on the headboard and playing with Dhvani's hair as her head is resting on his shoulder.

"Dhvani?" He calls her.

"Hmm.." she responds.

"I need your help in keeping our family safe!!" He says.

She sits straight facing him paying full attention while clutching the blanket to her body. 😛

"I will do anything for their safety, Vivaksh!! Just tell what I should do!" She says.

"Well, I want you to convince our whole family for a small trip to our private island. Ma, Pa, Ayra, your parents and Swara as well!! I already asked Rudy to arrange our private jet to there!! And even you have to go with them it's for everyone's safety." He tells her.

She is just looking at him without saying anything. Not getting any response from her he asks her "What happened??"

"Did u really think that I will go with them leaving you alone here?" She questions him with an eyebrow raised. 🤨

"It's not like that, Dhvani. Try to understand, I don't want anything to happen to anyone of them and especially you. You are my life, dear. How can I live without you?" He says.

"So, u think I can live without you. After a long time you came near me there no chance I will leave you and hide somewhere. I will be staying with you and that's finally. No more arguments. And yes I will convince everyone for the trip." He sighs, it is a waste to argue with her.

"Stubborn kid!" He mutters.

"I heard that!" She says.

"Good! It's meant to be heard!" He says.

She huffs and turns to other side, he chuckles at her childish behaviour.

After few minutes. It is almost dinner time.

Both are resting.

Slowly Dhvani gets up.

"Vivaksh!!" She calls him.

"Hmm.."

"Get up! It's already dinner time!!" She says.

Instead of replying to her, he smuggles closer to her keeping his head on her chest and hugging her more.

She slowly caresses his forehead and massages his head. A small smile appeared on his face felling her fingers in his hair.