《I'll ask you anyway.》

《If you want to ask me about the day you saw me on the couch, well there is no answer to that.》

《But-》

《No Chaerin, don't insist.》

《But I don't want to ask you about that!》she responds quickly.

《I wanted to ask you about your art ... did you start again?》she asks admiring the jacket I was creating.

《Ah ...》 I scratch my neck, embarrassed.

She sits on the floor where I was and with her hand, she tells me to sit next to her, so I do even if a little hesitantly.

《Yes, I started again ...》 slowly I'm trying to create things again, to vent my emotions. First I tried with Belle's painting.

《Can't you sleep?》 I ask.

《No, I had nightmares.》she answers in a low voice.

Chaerin immediately changes the subject and asks me a question that confuses me.

《Why at night?》

《At night what?》

《Why do you create your art now, late at night.》

《Everything is more beautiful when everyone is asleep.》

She smiles resting her chin on her knees. 《True.》

Her gaze wanders on the jacket that was deployed on some old newspapers, to protect the floor from the colors, together with the cans. I turn to her with my knees bent.

《Chaer-》

《Taehy-》

We get stuck surprised and laugh together immediately afterward. Her body shifts sideways with laughter.

《First you.》 Chaerin encourages me.

《What nightmares did you had?》

《Mmh ...》she frowns,
her smile disappears, she loses light.

Lowering her face she answers. 《Taemin.》

His name hangs in the air, I stare at her without knowing what to answer. A single tear falls from her eye which she wipes away quickly, she doesn't want me to see her cry. I can feel her pain ...

I would like to console her but I don't know how to do it, my body is blocked, as is my mind. But I take courage, I lick my lips and bring my colored hand towards her shoulder.

《Oh my god they are about to fight!》

I immediately withdraw my hand by closing it in a fist.

Our heads turn, looking behind us are Jimin and Jungkook approaching us.

《Wooow! You two are talking!》 Jimin pretends to be surprised, making Gukk laugh.

Chaerin glares at him, a little too aggressively for the situation. He rolls his eyes.

《Everybody awake?》 I ask looking at my two friends.

《Well if you see us standing here.》

《Do you eat sarcasm for breakfast?》 I reply to Jimin.

He puts his heavy arm on my shoulders. 《You know how I'm made, TaeTae.》

We were all awake now, even if half tired and with dark circles.

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

The boys approach us.

《Shall we play something?》 Jimin asks.