FOURTY FIVE

FRIDAY 11/22

Namjoon dragged Taehyung to the cafeteria as soon as lunch break started. He had been waiting the entire morning to know who his admirer was, he couldn't wait anymore.

They both entered minutes before the others and Taehyung's reflex was to look for Seokjin. He found him staring right back at him, looking worried. Yoongi was also looking at Taehyung, but he on the other hand, looked like he was enjoying himself deeply.

"Okay enough waiting. Tell me who it is."

Taehyung sat down, waiting for Namjoon to do the same, making sure he was facing Seokjin and Yoongi. Therefore Namjoon would have to turn around once he tells him. He cleared his throat and watched his other friends entering the cafeteria.

"You were right."

Namjoon furrowed his brows for a few seconds. But slowly, a understanding look took over his features. It shortly disappeared again to give place to a frown.

"You're kidding right?"

Now it was Taehyung's time to frown. He looked at Namjoon for a few seconds, wondering why he wasn't bursting out in a fit of joy and truly looked like he didn't delieve him. The blue haired therefore shook his head.

"There's no way it's him. When I told you I right away thought I was dumb for thinking so."

"Why is that?"

Namjoon turned around and looked at Seokjin, who was looking back at him. The purple haired quickly turned his attention to his plate, his face growing visibly red. Namjoon turned around to give his attention to Taehyung.

"I mean... He's kind of out of my league.."

"Are you blind? Did you not see what literally JUST happened?"

Namjoon looked down at his hands, while Taehyung looked back at Seokjin, who was now vividly typing on his phone. Soon enough, Taehyung phone vibrated a few times, and he decided to see what Jin had to tell him.

--
Purple Jin :
What was that?
Did you tell him?
Please tell me you didn't tell him.
Yoongi is making fun of me.
--

Taehyung turned his phone off and looked at Hoseok. He and Jimin would get there in a very short amount of time. Namjoon had to believe him right now and talk about something else.

"It's funny because he said the exact same thing."

"What?"

"He told me he refused to give you his name because you are out of his league. I pretty much told him to shut up because no one is out of his league."

Namjoon looked back at Taehyung for a few seconds. He then turned around once again, and was, once again, met with Seokjin's stare, who quickly looked away, typing on his phone, once again.

--
Purple Jin :
You told him right?
I can tell.
TELL HIM TO STOP LOOKING AT ME.
Yoongi is laughing too much.
--

Taehyung looked at Yoongi and sure enough saw him laughing at Seokjin. It is at this moment Hoseok and Jimin arrived at the table and sat down. They were already talking about dance class, so Namjoon took his phone out and started writing.

--
Kim Namjoon :
You wouldn't lie about this right?

Me :
Of course not.
You were also right about the fact that i'm friends with him because of that.
Although we do want to see Yoonseok happening, I didn't lie on that.
--

"So you're both coming right?" Hoseok asked, getting Namjoon and Taehyung's attention.

"Hm?"

"To dance class. Yoongi told me he's coming with Jin to cheer up for me!" Hoseok smiled. Taehyung looked at Namjoon briefly and nodded, making Hoseok smile even brighter.