TWO

MONDAY 09/09.

"BESTIE!"

Taehyung smiled, opening his arms for Hoseok to hug him. After that, they started walking towards his locker for him to put away what he didn't need right now.

"Oh my god did you hear about Jennie and Jackson? Apparently there's someone who sends love messages to people for you!"

Taehyung looked to his left to see two girls chatting quite loudly. He then focused on Hoseok who was already looking at him smiling, so happy it almost looked like he had starts in his eyes.

"Your business is getting started already!" He whispered, making Taehyung grin. They had a few minutes before first period started, so they went in their classroom, sitting on the very last row, as per usual.

There were a few girls already sat, chatting, waiting for the class to begin. Taehyung took out his phone again, and started to send the messages to Namjoon.

Two seconds after he sent the first one, the door to the classroom was opened by no other than Namjoon himself, followed by Park Jimin and Jeon Jeongguk. The last one was wearing a black leather jacket, which suited him perfectly, Taehyung noticed. Namjoon's phone rang once. A few seconds after, Taehyung sent a second message, and a third one.

Hearing his phone ring three times so early for no reason, as his friends were with him, Namjoon opened it and frowned.

"What the.."

"What is it hyung?" Jeongguk asked, leaning in to see the screen. Jimin did the same and gasped.

"Joonie! It's the highschool Cupid! I didn't know you were so popular!"

Namjoon looked at him with a bewildered expression, asking what exactly was the "Highschool Cupid" he was talking about. Jimin quickly explained, before turning to Jeongguk, asking if he had received messages too. Jeongguk blushed while nodding.

"I received five this morning."

"Five!... I haven't received any.."

Hoseok turned to Taehyung, a questioning look on his face. It was obvious they both had been listening to their conversation. Most of the class had been.

"He hasn't?" Hoseok whispered.

"Yet." Taehyung answered, before looking through his phone for the messages he had to send. When he found them, he quickly sent the four messages, and looked back up at Jimin to get his reaction. When four notifications were heard, almost everyone in the classroom looked at him.

Jimin took his phone and read through his messages without talking. Soon, a light pink colour could be seen on his cheeks, before Namjoon snatched the phone to read the messages.

"What does it say? "Anonymous wants to tell you they think you're sexy as hell with this hair colour" damn Jimin! See I told you blonde was a good idea!"

"Give it back!" Jimin pouted. Namjoon gave it back, and soon, a bunch of other students entered, followed by the teacher. The day could begin.

~~~

For the sake of this story every member will be the same age, it's easier that way