TWENTY THREE

SATURDAY 10/19

Taehyung arrived home and was greeted by Yeontan who was trying to jump in his arms, not succeeding. He gladly took him in his arms, looking for his mother in the living room. He saw her on the sofa, reading a book.

"How long have you been ploting with Hobi behind my back?"

Taehyung's mother turned her head, a smile playing on her lips. When she saw her son however, her smile left her face and her mouth fell open.

"What? It looks that bad?"

She rose from her seat and stopped in front of her son. She stroked his hair a few times, and her smile came back.

"Sweety it looks amazing. It really suits you."

Taehyung slightly blushed, not used to getting compliments, even from his parents. His mother kept playing with his hair a few time before Yeontan got jealous and barked.

"I told Hoseok I was fine with this as long as he didn't kill your hair. You look amazing sweetheart."

The blue haired boy smiled and soon left the room to get back to his room. He sat down on his bed, Yeontan on his lap. He then sighed and took out his phone.

You have 26 new message(s).

--
Kim Namjoon :

Yesterday :

Wait come back
TAEHYUNG!
Are you serious???
It's a guy then????
.
.
Omg it's a guy
Of course it's a guy it never felt like a girl now that I think about it
OMG TAEHYUNG
ANSWER ME

Today:

Dude seriously
Answer me?????
Dude it's yOUR JOB TO ANSWER WTF
YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THIS KIND A INFORMATION AND THEN IGNORE ME
DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
.
.
.
Seriously where are you??
I swear if you died before answering me 😤
KIM TAEHYUNG
.
.
.
Omg it's a guy
Do I know him??
Is he good looking?
Wait I never came out how can you know i'm okay with this??
.
.
Is he in our class?
It's not you or Hoseok right?
Omg a guy likes me wtf
.
.
Dude seriously are you okay?

Me :
Yes it's a guy. I don't know if you know him how would I know that ? Yes he is good looking. I didn't know but you clearly are okay with this as far as I can see. It's not me or Hoseok. And yes I am okay.
NOW FRICKING SHUT UP.

Kim Namjoon :
You forgot a question.
Is he in our class?

Me :
I didn't forget, I decided not to answer. Bye Namjoon.
--