TWENTY TWO

SATURDAY 10/19

"Wow, wow what is that?"

"Bleach."

"What color are you planning to put in my hair?"

"Blue. And I get red. Complimentary colors! For best friends. Am I not a genius?"

"I refuse to get blue hair."

"Taehyung-ah, sit down. Look. You're handsome. But people don't see that because your brown hair covers half your face most of the time so no one really sees you. It's a shame. How am I finding you a boyfriend?"

"Never said I wanted one. Plus the whole point of me being Cupid was because people don't see me, so they won't suspect me to be Cupid."

"Namjoon found out. This is therefore a bad excuse. Come on! I've always wanted to see you with a bright hair color. No one will notice you when you're next to me anyways because I'm the sunshine right? Isn't that what you call me?"

Taehyung made the mistake of looking at Hoseok's puppy eyes, and gave in, sitting down. Hoseok immediately started to put bleach on his hair.

"You're lucky I didn't wash my hair this morning."

"I knew you wouldn't because you always wash it on Sundays. Stop moving I don't want to get bleach in your eyes."

"Would that make my eyes blue?"

"What? No! It would make them blind."

"Yeah but would they change color?"

"Tae, no they wouldn't. Stop talking."

Taehyung shut up, looking at his reflection. His hair was already starting to look lighter. That wouldn't suit him. He should back up now.

"I think it's a bad idea."

"Oh shut up. We started already, we're finishing it."

Taehyung sighed, looking at Hoseok work with his hair. He absolutely loved having his hair touched, so at least he wasn't having a bad time. Hoseok was really careful too, so Taehyung was indeed having a very good time. After ten minutes of applying bleach, Hoseok grunted.

"Why the hell do you keep receiving messages? Can people stop using Cupid when he's busy."

"I think it's Namjoon. Oh right, I haven't told you what happened yesterday. I wanted to tell you after your class but apparently you didn't want to wait for me, so I figured I would wait to see you."

The now bleached head started explaining the whole situation while Hoseok and him were exchanging places. The kept chatting during the whole process, which took them a few hours. Hoseok even cut Taehyung's hair a bit, saying he was a professional.