Sehun looks up with arch brow, "What makes you say that?"

She looks around making sure nobody is around. When she was satisfied, she leans closer to him. "People heard the guards discussing it. Did you know that she is the queen's aunt?" The lady shook her head. "I mean she been great to our people. Bringing in more things to our village and helping the Lamia come to our land and vice versa. We hate the land being separated but people are saying she cause the financial issue for the Lamia and the Queen is so dense to see her own aunt is stealing money, land, people and food from her."

Sehun grabs the cherry tomatoes seeds and hands her 50,000 wons to the lady. "Thank you for the seeds please keep the change." He bows to her and walks away.

He looks back at her to see confuse face. So he walks around the village a little more in hopes she wouldn't see him get in the king's car.

Sehun finally got into the car giving King Jungkook a worried look. Jungkook arch a brow at him.

"I assume you got some information."

Sehun nods his head. "We have to go see Queen Lalisa now."

King Jungkook eyes widen, "BamBam, drive now." He demands him.

Jimin and Princess Rose was in the security car, where they are now entering the Lamia side. Jimin notices Rose smiling as she saw familiar buildings.

"You miss home?" Jimin ask her.

She looks way from the window at Jimin. "I did. I miss the cold."

Jimin frowns, "I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be. I love the Sphnix's side. Your side is very luxurious and have many great activities to keep a women occupied."

Jimin smiles lightly. "I hope this isn't the end."

Rose scoots towards him. She leans in and kisses him. "I believe that our king and queen will find something. They love each other, and I know this would be hard for them as well if they had to permanently say goodbye. And how many times have you seen King Jungkook back down from something he wants?"

Jimin smirks, "Zero."

"Exactly." Rose leans her head on his shoulders. "Park Jimin, I can not thank you enough for the beautiful days that I was given with you by my side."

"Park Chaeyoung, meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite. I'll give you beautiful days till my soul leaves me."

Rose lifts her head with watery eyes. This was the first time he has ever seen her vulnerable and he knew in that moment, this was it. She was the love of his life.
He held her cheeks and wipe  away tear that was falling.

"Don't you dare cry. They will not give up fighting. When have you ever seen Queen Lalisa back down from something she wants?"

Rose slightly chuckles at the question. "Never."

Jimin smiles, "Exactly. We are forever. Do you hear me?"

She nods her. "We are forever."

They stayed quiet in each other arms for the remaining  drive to the palace of the Lamia.

They finally arrived to the palace with Queen Lalisa and Jisoo at the top of the stairs waiting for everyone.
King Jungkook was the first to get out of the car, then it was Princess Rose and Jimin.

King Jungkook did everything in his will power to not run to Queen Lalisa and hold her. He missed her doll like face, for plump red lips, and her big doe brown eyes.