"Hey what are you guys doing?" I asked slightly panicked.

Nate came closer with the dog and I tried backing up but Caleb had a strong hold around my waist.

"Hey hey stop don't bring it near me I said get it away" I said.

He raised it closer to my face and I turned my cheek closing my eyes waiting for it to bite my head off but that never happened instead I felt a wet tongue on my cheek and slowly opened my eyes to see the puppy licking me.

"Err what's it doing?" I asked confused.

"He's giving you a kiss" Nate said.

"Oh um well can you make it stop" I asked.

"Bri he's not gonna eat you he's just a baby stroke him he's friendly" Caleb said as Nate pulled him back and held him like a baby.

"Here stroke him" Nate said.

"I'm good thanks for the offer" I said as I wiped my cheek.

"Bri go on" Caleb pushed me towards Nate.

Xavier grabbed my hand and brought it towards the dogs head and as I was about to touch it the dog brought it's mouth towards my hand as if it was gonna bite me.

"Ahh crap" I said and hid behind Caleb with my arms around his stomach using him as a shield "No no no I seriously hate dogs Caleb."

"What it was just going to pick you chill out" Caleb said.

"The little shit was about to bite my hand off" I said pointing at it.

"Heyyy he's not a little shit his name is Marco" Nate said.

"That's it come on" Ryan came behind me amd took my arms away from Caleb as I desperately tried to hold on.

"Hey Ryan what are you doing" I said as he tried taking me towards the dog, I tried stopping but he was right behind me amd held my arms so I couldn't do anything.

"Hey stop I thought we were friends traitor" I said as he chuckled.

We stoped right infront of Nate and Ryan took one of my hands and moved it towards the dog as I turned my head and shut my eyes tight as I tried to pull my hand back.

I felt something soft under my palm and Ryan started moving my hand back and forth on it.

"See look he's friendly open your eyes" Ryan said.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to see I was stroking him and he wasn't attacking me.

"Why isn't he attacking" I asked.

"Dogs don't attack people unless they feel threatened but that's still very rare for a dog to attack someone" Ben said with a chuckle.

"Why are you so scared of dogs Bri?" Jordan asked.

"They're just scary" I said still slightly trying to pull my hand away.

The dog well Marco I guess lifted his head up and nuzzled into my hand.

"Awh he likes you" Nate said.

I relaxed a bit and started stroking him on my own and eventually Ryan let me go.

"I think we cured her fear of dogs" Ace said.

"No just this dog" I said.

"Do you want to hold him?" Nate asked.

"Err no no no I'll drop him" I said waving my hands.

"No you won't, you can even sit on the couch and I'll put him on your lap how about that?" Nate said.