The End ☆♡

~ Chun Hua is dying – Qiu Yue and Xiao Bai, who will risk their life to save her? ~

Qiu Yue angrily asked what they had given Chun Hua to cause her Bai Hua Calamity to worsen so quickly. It turns out that the Snow Lotus Cai Cai had given Chun Hua was the cause. Pu Er smugly reveals that when Snow Lotus fuses with Ruan Jin Powder or Snake Saliva Incense, it will spur the Bai Hua Calamity’s toxicity. When Xiao Bai demands an antidote from Pu Er, Qiu Yue tells him that there was none, he had intended to detoxify her after the final battle but…Pu Er interrupts as he gloats that between Xiao Bai and Qiu Yue, who would be willing to give up Jianghu just to save a lady. Qiu Yue looks at Chun Hua before taking another glance at her hand, telling her that if they didn’t act fast, she would be dead in an hour. In her weak state, Chun Hua managed to speak with great difficulty, pleading with Qiu Yue not to kill anymore innocent people.

Because the Bai Hua Calamity had come from Qian Yue Cave, Xiao Bai once again demanded for the antidote from Qiu Yue and with a frustrated look on his face, Qiu Yue repeats that there was none but he knew a way to save her. Supreme internal powers were needed, ordinary internal powers wouldn’t work. It had to be either ‘Chun Yang Nei Gong’ or ‘San Yin Zhen Qi’. Hearing this, Cai Cai voices that Xiao Bai practices ‘Chun Yang Nei Gong’ and Leng Ning follows by questioning if Qiu Yue practiced ‘San Yin Zhen Qi’. At that moment, Pu Er staggers towards them as he smugly tells them that even the most powerful person would need to use their powers for three consecutive days in order to purge the poison. He then reveals that it had been his and Gu Xing Zhu’s plan to poison Chun Hua on the day of the battle between Feng Ming Manor and Qian Yue Cave but now that her poison had acted up earlier, it was even better because regardless of whoever helped to purge her poison, Jianghu would have lost one top-notch ace. But who would be so foolish to leave an opening for their opponent?

Qiu Yue was barely holding back his anger but upon hearing this, he shoots a blast towards Pu Er, knocking him out. Hearing groans from Chun Hua, he worriedly turns back to her only to see her staring blankly as she starts to have flashbacks about the moments they had spent together – Their first meeting, the time Qiu Yue had pulled out his hairstick to gift it to her, causing his hair to cascade down beautifully, the flour fight they had during the Mid-Autumn festival, the night he had gifted her the Ice Silkworm Pearl, the kisses they shared at the Ice Gorge and green field. Chun Hua then returns to the present where Qiu Yue confesses to her that he had done many things behind her back. Chun Hua only gave him a sad smile as tears rolled down her eyes and seeing this, Qiu Yue finally cries, his gaze never leaving her face.

After enduring another bout of pain, Chun Hua forced a smile through her tears as she told him “When will the Spring Flowers and Autumn Moon end? That’s great.” With her last bit of strength, she asked why he had saved her and his confused expression quickly turns into a tearful smile that mirrored hers. Chun Hua soon became still and everyone was silent as Xiao Bai shouted her name and shook her but he got no response. Qiu Yue blinked away his tears before holding her hand as he reiterated his promise to be good to her, before proceeding to use his internal powers to purge her poison. Seeing this, Xiao Bai picks up his sword and slowly walks outside. Li Yu suggested that Xiao Bai killed Qiu Yue before using his internal powers to save Chun Hua but Cai Cai explained that he couldn’t because Qiu Yue was saving Chun Hua, they can’t take advantage of Qiu Yue’s precarious position.

Xiao Bai stood outside in the courtyard until the sun set and he gazed at the night sky as he reminisced the moments he had shared with Chun Hua – Their first meeting where she had called him ‘husband’, the times she had ‘indecently’ tried to court him, when Chun Hua had been by his side to encourage him after his father’s death, the time he had confessed to her that he liked her, their wedding day, Chun Hua confessing at the ‘Book of Sins’ meet that she had had an affair with Qiu Yue and asking him to kill her. It soon started to thunder and Xiao Bai dropped his precious Feng Ming Sword on the ground.