The Plot Thickens......

Xiao Bai then makes a move to leave and on his insistence that she couldn’t return with him yet, Chun Hua relented and offered to walk him out instead. Qiu Yue then went to find Lord Hua who asked him about Hua Que’s location and the rumours regarding the Longevity Fruit that had caused Xiao Bai to return. Qiu Yue replies that he had promised to make Xiao Bai leave but hadn’t guaranteed whether he would return, adding that he could do that, only if Lord Hua was willing to pay the price. Lord Hua then questioned Qiu Yue’s true identity.

Outside, Xiao Bai, Liu Feng and Chun Hua knocked on a neighbour’s door, telling the neighbour that they were there to deliver a drawing of Hua Que that he had commissioned but there wasn’t anyone home, asking if he could help to pass it to the Hua Manor. The neighbour unrolled the drawing and commented that they must have made a mistake because the drawing wasn’t of Hua Que. Worried for Lord Hua’s safety but wary of alerting the enemy, Xiao Bai told Liu Feng to return to the inn while he and Chun Hua returned to the Hua Manor to check on Lord Hua. Seeing Chief Leng entering Hua Manor with a few men, Xiao Bai and Chun Hua quickly hurried inside.

 Seeing Chief Leng entering Hua Manor with a few men, Xiao Bai and Chun Hua quickly hurried inside

Lord Hua: “He is not my son!”

( CH: Oooooooh )

Inside Hua Manor, Chief Leng and his men had rounded up everyone, demanding for the Longevity Fruit to be handed over. Hua Que (Qiu Yue) insists that he didn’t know its location, asking Chief Leng to get it from his father and spare his life. Hearing this, Lord Hua denied that Qiu Yue was his son, causing Qiu Yue to question how he could disown his own son like that. At the same time, Chun Hua who was in the know about Qiu Yue’s identity looked on curiously. Soon, Fu Lou appeared and Qiu Yue acknowledged him, instantly changing back to his usual white robes, much to Xiao Bai’s shock. After commenting that he had tried to help them search for the Longevity Fruit to no avail, Qiu Yue grabbed Chun Hua with his hidden weapon and flew away, Xiao Bai quickly giving chase.

A fight ensued at Hua Manor, with Fu Lou immediately going for Lord Hua but being intercepted by Chief Leng. After they’ve exchanged a few blows, Chief Feng arrives and fights Fu Lou instead, telling Chief Leng to search for the Longevity Fruit. Chief Leng corners and puts Lord Hua in a chokehold as he demanded for the Longevity Fruit’s location. Lord Hua denies everything, saying that they had all been tricked by the evil sects. At that moment, Fu Lou defeats Chief Feng and comes for them. Chief Leng quickly pushes Lord Hua towards Fu Lou, but not before hitting him with one last fatal blow. As Fu Lou caught Lord Hua and asked about the Longevity Fruit, Chief Feng and Chief Leng quickly escaped.