Chun Hua Qiu Yue ♡

Plotwise, practically nothing happened in this episode. The only notable portion is where Fu Lou traces back the puppet Mr Shi and finds out that it was a dead man whose wife had been offered money by a stranger for a burial. The wife had seen the burial happen with her own two eyes but apparently, the body was dug up and used as a puppet afterwards. Which is why I’m calling this the Chun Hua Qiu Yue episode. Here’s what happened between them ~

QY: “With me here, you can just forget about all these things

QY: “With me here, you can just forget about all these things.”

Chun Hua confided in Qiu Yue about her feelings regarding the Longevity Fruit auction. She was upset that the Chiefs all looked sanctimonious but once they heard about the auction, their ugly sides were all exposed. Qiu Yue then asked if he should go to teach them all a lesson for her and she told him that it was too late because they were all dead. She soon starts to cry and Qiu Yue pulls her in for a hug. He tells her that regarding people who liked to distinguish between good and evil, she had to be careful because they might have a layer of dust in their hearts. After wiping away her tears, he tells her that she could continue to be her innocent self because he will do everything else for her.

The mood quickly shifts when Qiu Yue teases her by bringing up Xiao Bai again. He comments that she hadn’t been truthful with him, to which she retorts saying that she had been forthright with him before quickly switching the subject, saying that the person behind the Longevity Fruit auction was the one who hadn’t been truthful. To lessen the implications of her words, she added that the person might have even fooled him. Qiu Yue tells her that he couldn’t be fooled because he could easily see through people and figure out their true intentions, explaining that no matter how hard one tried to hide their weakness, it will still be written on their face and body. He used her situation as an example, saying that with the way was she was staring at him right now, she must be having lustful thoughts about him again. Ignoring her indignant protests, he continues that for others, regardless of how well they conceal it, their greed and infatuation can be discerned from their tone. Chun Hua then asked him whether he would ever hold an auction for fun since he could see through people’s innermost feelings and discern their next moves. Not giving her a reply, he brings her out, saying that the sun was perfect to combat the cold that she was feeling.

 Not giving her a reply, he brings her out, saying that the sun was perfect to combat the cold that she was feeling