Xuan Bing Stone

Li Yu visits Feng Ming Manor because he had heard about Xiao Bai’s condition and wanted to see if he could be of any help but Cai Cai had her guard up against him, blatantly telling him that she didn’t know whether he was a friend or foe. Li Yu doesn’t take offense and instead asked how long Xiao Bai had been like that. After a moment of thought, Cai Cai replies that it happened the day after Chun Hua had left with Qiu Yue and Xiao Bai had returned the Xuan Bing Stone in anger. Cai Cai then decides to use her internal powers to guide Xiao Bai’s vital energy while Leng Ning guarded them both.

After taking a look at Xiao Bai, Li Yu concludes that he hadn’t 走火入魔[☆] but from his pulse, Xiao Bai’s psychic constitution was indeed in chaos. Li Yu tells Cai Cai and Leng Ning that Xiao Bai’s condition was weird and that he had never seen it before. Leng Ning then suggests that perhaps something went wrong with the Xin Fa and Li Yu adds that there must be a reason why Chief Xiao and Xiao Bai were the only ones to have mastered the Feng Ming Sword’s last move.

Meanwhile, Qiu Yue leads Chun Hua back into the city and gives her instructions to meet with Liu Feng who was returning from Pu Er’s. Before she left, he asked if there was nothing she wants to tell him. Chun Hua reacts coldly towards him, asking him why he would need to make use of a nobody like her if he knew so much. Qiu Yue admits to having made use of her but insists that it wasn’t completely the case, telling her that he likes her, he really likes her. Chun Hua turns away from him and stubbornly tells him that she wouldn’t like him anymore. Qiu Yue doesn’t believe her words and grabs her, forcing a kiss on her. When he finally lets her go and sees that she was crying, Qiu Yue once more tells her that he really likes her, asking if she doesn’t like him anymore, could she show him her heart? Suddenly, Chun Hua clutches at her chest and tells a worried Qiu Yue that she was hurting. Qiu Yue then sees the red flower-like mark on her palm and realises that she had been poisoned. Bai Hua Calamity. A hyper toxin that had no cure.

QY: “Xiao Chun Hua cannot like me anymore…You even let Gu Xing Zhu die? He should’ve been made into a puppet and locked in the Ice Gorge!”

Qiu Yue returns to Qian Yue Cave to see that Ye Xing Zhu was still there and asked why she hadn’t run away. He then asked her about Bai Hua Calamity and learns that it was a poison that was specially for Qian Yue Cave’s leader. In order to achieve great things, the leader had to have ‘a heart as calm and still as water’ even when among a hundred flowers (beautiful girls). It’s a poison used to remind the leader that he couldn’t fall in love. If he did, the poison will spread from the heart to all the limbs and bones. At first, it would just be slight chest pains but if he continued to be troubled by love, he will suffer a pain akin to ten thousand ants biting his bones and eventually die. Ye Xing Zhu had initially been worried that Qiu Yue had taken this poison but after she told him everything about Bai Hua Calamity, he used his powers to move her to him and held her in a stranglehold. Qiu Yue reveals to her that it wasn’t him who had taken the poison but that Gu Xing Zhu had given it to Chun Hua so that Chun Hua cannot like him anymore. Qiu Yue was angry that she had let Gu Xing Zhu die, declaring that Gu Xing Zhu should’ve been made into a puppet and locked in the Ice Gorge to live a life worse than death. Ye Xing Zhu manages to choke out that she was willing to be locked in the Ice Gorge, apologising for her actions and adding that it was impossible for Chun Hua not to like him. Dazed, Qiu Yue lets go of Ye Xing Zhu and starts muttering to himself repeatedly, saying that it was impossible that Chun Hua didn’t like him, Chun Hua likes him.