Stuck with Qiu Yue ☆

Chun Hua's clothes were wet so Qiu Yue decided that she needed a change of clothes, asking Ye Xing Zhu to lend a set of hers. When Ye Xing Zhu brought over a set of her usual clothes, Qiu Yue didn't like the dark colour and decided that Chun Hua would wear his clothes for the time being. He instructs Ye Xing Zhu to arrange for a few sets of clothes to be made for Chun Hua and told her to get a few sets for herself because he couldn't stand seeing her lifeless outfits. Chun Hua puts on Qiu Yue's clothes and as expected, it was too large for her. When Qiu Yue pointed this out, Chun Hua likened it to the both of them - they didn't fit, but Xiao Bai and her were a perfect fit. Qiu Yue then remarked that her feelings for Xiao Bai weren't even that deep because she would've tried to kill herself if she were truly so in love with him. Chun Hua retorts that love was about accommodating and testing each other, there must be trust in order for the relationship to bloom. Hearing this, Qiu Yue asked if she would let him go through her test but she rejected it with a firm glare.

Qiu Yue orders Ye Xing Zhu to dispose of Chun Hua's wedding outfit and she left to follow her orders, carrying the red garment on a tray. However, halfway to her destination, she stops and caresses the red fabric with a small smile on her face. She soon comes to her senses and after looking to check that no one had seen her, she hurries on her way.

 She soon comes to her senses and after looking to check that no one had seen her, she hurries on her way

QY: "It's not impossible."

( CH: What- )

( CH: What- )

Meanwhile, sensing that Chun Hua wasn't very happy with him, Qiu Yue strolls up to her and leans forward, putting his face right in front of hers. Angry but helpless, Chun Hua turns her face away from his, turning again to the other side whenever he shifted to put his face right in front of hers. Seeing this, Qiu Yue comments that she must really dislike him now. Fed up, Chun Hua asked if he was done, addressing him as Shang Guan Qiu Yue. Qiu Yue insisted that she called him Ge Ge, saying that if she would just stay at Qian Yue Cave obediently, he would comply with any wish she had. Chun Hua asked if he could go and die and after a moment of thought, Qiu Yue replied that it wasn't impossible. Chun Hua looked at him with disbelief and shock.

Back at Feng Ming Manor, Xiao Bai was soaking in his private pool as he pondered what had happened, questioning if he should trust Chun Hua. Meanwhile, Liu Feng, Cai Cai and Leng Ning were in a small panic when Xiao Bai was nowhere to be found. Leng Ning then brought up Chun Hua's scar, saying that Liu Feng had looked like he knew everything about it, asking him if he was that close with Chun Hua. Slightly horrified at the connotation, Liu Feng insisted that he only knew because of his friendship with Xiao Bai. Later, the trio sat down to chat about the events that had occurred at the wedding. Leng Ning questions the fact that Qiu Yue knew about Chun Hua's scar and Cai Cai explains that Chun Hua had been taken by Qiu Yue before, maybe he had seen the scar then.