Drunk

Cai Cai advised Xiao Bai not to practice while he was distracted so as to avoid hurting himself. Xiao Bai apologised before leaving and Lu Xiu comments that he had reverted back to how he was before he met Chun Hua, prudent and reserved.
Back at his room, Xiao Bai’s eyes landed on the outfit Chun Hua had made him and with a smile, he reminisced the time she barged into his private pool and forced him to wear it. His grip tightened around the garment before he tore it, his face void of any emotion.
The next morning, Ye Xing Zhu finds Gu Xing Zhu drinking alone in the woods. He was initially excited to see Ye Xing Zhu, thinking that she had come to see him after she was done with her duties but she relayed Qiu Yue’s orders to give Chuan Qi Valley’s disciples a sense of crisis. As Ye Xing Zhu turned to leave, Gu Xing Zhu stopped her, telling her that he had pondered many things deeply, Feng Ming Manor had thought that they were clever but ended up losing face because they hadn’t realised that they needed Chuan Qi Valley to keep the peace and that Qiu Yue would be the one who wanted Fu Lou dead. When he adds that she shouldn’t run around making marriage clothes for others, Ye Xing Zhu leaves in a huff. Gu Xing Zhu stared at her retreating figure as he resolved that he would continue to speak daringly even if she didn’t want to hear it just because he was wholly devoted to her.
Meanwhile at Qian Yue Cave, Chun Hua was sitting at the lotus pond pavilion when Qiu Yue came to accompany her, asking whether she had slept well. He tells her that he wanted her to stay at Qian Yue Cave because she was good to him, plus ‘春花秋月何时了’ (When will the Spring Flowers and Autumn Moon end). Chun Hua reminded him about how he had treated Hua Xiao Lei, asking if Hua Xiao Lei betraying her family and fiance to follow him wasn’t already being good to him. Qiu Yue then had a flashback of the moments he had spent with Chun Hua and he told her that she was really good to him. Chun Hua then brings up Fu Lou and You Si’s end, reminding him about what he had previously said – it was easy to defeat someone who has a weakness – and telling him that it wasn’t good for him to have her by his side. When Qiu Yue promised that they wouldn’t end up like that, Chun Hua told him that Xiao Bai had also once told her with absolute certainty that he wouldn’t let the day come where he would have to make a choice between her and his righteous cause.
Back at Feng Ming Manor, Cai Cai went to the main hall to check on Xiao Bai, asking if he had stayed up through the night again. Xiao Bai ignores her question and instead talks about work – It is very likely that the whole Longevity Fruit fiasco was Qian Yue Cave’s doing and with Fu Lou’s death, Chuan Qi Valley would most likely merge with Qian Yue Cave and they have to make preparations to fight back. Cai Cai then told Xiao Bai that alongside Liu Feng, she will assist with contacting all the good sects to be on the alert. Xiao Bai then tells her that she’s really good, she has an upright character, is gentle and thoughtful, is able to see the bigger picture and has the courage and determination to sacrifice herself for the right path. Liu Feng stops Xiao Bai from continuing by bringing up Fu Lou’s accusation towards Chief Feng and the decision was made that they would visit Ba Xian Residence to investigate. After Cai Cai had left to pack for the journey, Liu Feng confronts Xiao Bai as to what he had wanted to say to Cai Cai – that she was very good and is adequately capable of being the martial arts leader’s wife. Liu Feng was shocked and reprimands Xiao Bai, saying that he cannot make use of Cai Cai like that. When Xiao Bai tells him that Chun Hua would never return to him again, Liu Feng was at a loss for words and decides to discuss important matters with him instead. Liu Feng had found out that the only living relative of the puppet at the Longevity Fruit auction had died suddenly. They would split up to investigate – Xiao Bai and Cai Cai would investigate the Medical Sage’s death while Liu Feng and Leng Ning would investigate the puppet.
Later, Ye Xing Zhu catches Gu Xing Zhu chatting secretively with one of Chuan Qi Valley’s man and he tells her that he was just asking Fu Lou’s former right hand man for tips on how Fu Lou made You Si happy. He confesses that he had always fantasised that the both of them would leave Qian Yue Cave and build a family together. As Ye Xing Zhu turned to leave, he grabs her hand and tells her to just kill him if she refuses to agree to this. When she striked him with a blow to his chest that left him on the ground, he tells her that she hadn’t used her full strength because she still had feelings for him. (not necessarily romantic, could simply be friendship)