Them Meeting Your Family

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario, reaction whatever the hell you wanna call it I don't even know anymore. But my bitch this is high key my friend.

 But my bitch this is high key my friend

She's that bitch. And that's on that.

Namjoon

Today Namjoon I am taking Namjoon to my families cookout. And this is the first time he is meeting my family, let alone my parents. And to tell you the truth I'm not really worried about this though. Because I've never heard my family say anything racist towards Asian people.

So I hope and think they won't be racist. Cause knowing Namjoon he's not gonna say anything is bothering him out of respect for my family. But I the fuck will. Normally I don't like confrontation, and I've never been one to talk back to my parents. Unless I wanna die.

But when it was time to go we got dressed and I wore this.

I did my makeup hair and got my phone, and me and Namjoon went to the store really quick and picked up some hamburgers and hotdogs buns

"Get me that Sprite?" I asked Namjoon and he laughed.

"You sound like Hoseok." He said making me laugh.

"Thank you. Give me the damn Sprite." I said rolling my eyes and he shook it up and threw it at me.

And I glared at him. And he laughed at me.

"Now why the hell would you do that?" I asked him picking up the bottle. And he laughed harder.

"It's funny." He said making me roll my eyes and push him which just made him laugh harder.

And we went to my parents house, and into the backyard. And I hugged my mom and my dad and rest of my family. And pulled Namjoon's arm in front of me.

"Mom. Dad. This is Namjoon. My boyfriend." I said smiling.

"And who the hell are you?" My dad asked looking Namjoon up and down.