Wonho/Baby Shower

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this. I hope you didn't miss me too much, and I know I haven't been here in a hot ass minute. And I am so sorry about that, there is too much stuff going on in my life. But that is no excuse, Imma give ya'll what ya'll hoes want.I know Wonho is not in Monsta X, we all shedded our tears. It is what it is. But, anyway... ENJOY!!!

Y/N POV

Today is my baby shower, I am excited but I already know Wonho is gonna do way too much. He wants to bring big ass chairs, decorations, I don't need all that. It's a girl. I am scared of going in there, when everyone starts screaming for me and Wonho. Jayden my 4 year old baby boy is gonna start crying. He doesn't like loud shit. I don't like it either, but his ears are like super sensitive. So if something falls in the house is ass is balling crying.

I got him dressed and got myself dressed. I didn't even know what color to wear. So I just wore casual clothes.

Just because I was pregnant, that was no reason to be looking busted

Just because I was pregnant, that was no reason to be looking busted. So I got my pregnant ass in some comfortable vans. I did my makeup got Jayden his bag and Wonho helped me in the car. Since my back was saying some lean wit it rock wit it type shit.

We pulled up the place and everyone was already in there. I walked in and everyone started cheering while I was holding Jayden. And Jayden started crying.  I sat in my chair with him on my lap, to calm him down. Everyone kept telling me congradulations. But I was getting really annoyed with this lady my aunt brung. I don't even know her. But she was talking about I am so excited for this baby. You don't even know me, or my man, so what are you excited for?

She was being extra for no reason. She came up to me and asked me to take a picture with her, like get out my face. Or maybe I was being extra, either way. If I don't know this random ass lady, who is my aunt to bring her to my damn baby shower?

"Can I take a picture with you?" She asked.

"No, you was over there cappin' to everybody. Saying you excited for the baby, you don't know anybody in here except for my aunt. I don't even know why you here, and then you got the audacity to come up here and ask me for a damn picture?" I said mad.

"Damn, all you had to say was no." She said rolling her eyes at me. I got up and held my son on my side.

"Don't get smacked, you have the wrong one. You are at my baby shower talking to me all kinds of crazy. You can get the hell out." I said pointing to the door.

"You poppin shit with a baby in your arm." She said.

"And you poppin shit to me, and your wig is saying lean with it. Act up your wig can get snatched up in this bitch." I said putting Jayden down. Me and her kept going back and forth and Wonho came and stepped in between us.

"Be quiet." She said putting her hand in my face.

"Back the hell up, somebody better get her she has the wrong one. She bout to get popped." I said trying to look over Wonho's big ass shoulder, but that wasn't working.