When He Gets Jealous~J-Hope

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

"Babe come with me to practice." Hoseok whined. And I threw my head back.

"The last time I came we were there for like a century. I felt like a little kid nagging my mother to leave. Cause your ass kept talking." I said making Hoseok laugh.

"It won't be like that. Please?" He begged holding my hand.

"No." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll get you food on the way back?" He said making me look at him with raised eyebrows.

"When we leaving?" I asked him making him laugh.

"Go get dressed. Brat." He said making me laugh and go to the bathroom.

I wore this.

I came out the bathroom in my bra, putting my shirt on

"Babe don't do that." Hoseok said biting his lip at me and I laughed and quickly put my shirt on.

And I went over and did my makeup and put my hair in a bun. And put my lip gloss on.

And Hoseok dragged me out the house cause he said I was taking a long time.

We went to the practice room and I sat on the side while they practiced. But I just stayed on my phone.

When they were taking a break I was talking to Namjoon and he was making me crack up laughing. I wasn't paying Hoseok any mind.

"Babe." Hoseok whined. But I didn't hear him cause I was talking to Namjoon.

"Baby." Hoseok whined again.

"Babe pay attention to me." Hoseok whined pulling my arm. Making me look at him laughing.

"Give me some attention." Hoseoo said kissing my cheek.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Stop talking to Namjoon. Namjoon she's mine." Hoseok said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and running out the room and the building with me.

And I heard the boys laughing behind us. All I know is, is if Hoseok gon leave early he better be running to get my damn food.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘