Revealing Clothes~Jimin

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/n POV

Me and Jimin are going to a brunch at BigHit. And I was excited to go, cause I love seeing TXT they are such fetuses. They are like my children. But you know I'm not going to a brunch without looking cute.

So me and Jimin took a shower together because Jimin was trying to convince me it was to save water. But we all know he was just tryna fuck.

After the shower we got dressed and wore this.

I did my makeup and got my bag and of course took pictures cause I just looked too damn good to be true

When I came out Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh hell no. Where is the rest of your outfit?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"This is all of it." I said looking down at it.

"Your skirt is too short. Pull up any further I'll see your ass." He said and I threw my head back groaning.

"Jimin." I whined.

"No. And this looks like a bra. And your legs babe. They look way too damn good. Go change." He said pushing me the bathroom.

"Jimin this is the outfit I picked out for today. You watched me take out this outfit this morning." I said and he shook his head.

"I didn't know it was this. Go in there and change, go out that black dress on." He said shooing me away.

"No Jimin." I said shaking my head.

"Who is you- Look here. Go in that damn bathroom and change. Or so help me." Jimin said and I rolled my eyes folding my arms.

"So help you what?" I asked.

And he pushed me against the wall catching me way the fuck off guard.

"Or so help me I will fuck you into this wall." He said sucking my neck.

"Say less. Do it." I said and he laughed.

And he actually did it, and made me change my outfit. And he made us late.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘