When He Gets Jealous~Jungkook

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV
Me and Jungkook are getting dressed to go to stadium to do a quick run through of everything. Before the actual concert in some hours.

We took showers and got dressed I wore this.

I didn't do my makeup, and just put my hair in a bun and did my edges all nice

"Where are you going looking this good?" Jug look asked back hugging me making me laugh.

"Go away." I said pushing him away.

We got in the car and went to the stadium and when we got there I saw this staff guy who was staring me all the way down. But I didn't care, I'm used to people staring at me. I'm just so beautiful, that's all it is really.

But then he actually came over to me, I didn't think he would do that.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Hi." I said nonchalantly. He shouldn't even be talking to me right now. With how riled up Jungkook can get, I suggest he just walk the hell away.

"What's your name?" He asked me. And I rolled my eyes.

"Y/n. Okay bye." I said trying to walk away. I know any minute now Jungkook is gonna come over here pissed the hell off and ready to be petty. And I don't even have time for an argument.

"Don't go." He said and I turned back around sighing, really wanting to leave.

"Really babe?" Jungkook said walking over to us making me roll my eyes to what felt like the back of my fucking skull. This is literally what I wanted to prevent.

"Really what?" I asked him, what the fuck does he think he is looking at?

"You're just talking to any guy now? Okay. I see, two can play that game." Jungkook said nodding and laughing and walking away. Jungkook is so petty, he always wanna compete with somebody. This was never a competition anyway. Talking about some two can play with game. Get the hell out of here.

I sat down and the dude just kept running his mouth, and I wasn't even listening. Because I just don't care.

"So the guy was like nah. And I said what?" The guy said and started laughing at his corny ass story.

"Wow. That's crazy." I said rolling my eyes. And then I heard laughing. I looked over and saw Jungkook talking to some girl. But I don't get jealous, it's always gonna be Jungkook that loses this game, he can't not get jealous. It's in his nature.

I just kept texting my friend and not listening to this guy. To be honest he was boring at hell, and annoying.

2 minutes later I looked up at Jungkook and while the girl was talking to him he was just looking at the guy talking to me. And he looked like he was about to kill him.

So I decided to entertain this bullshit since I'm bored.

"You know. You're really funny." I said flirting with the guy and he smiled.

"Thank you. You're really beautiful." He said making me gag in the inside.

"Thank you." I said brushing my hand against the guys arm. And I saw Jungkook grind his teeth.

"Excuse me." Jungkook told the girl and walked away from her mid sentence. And he walked over to me and the guy.

"Hey. Back up dude she's mines." Jungkook said to the guy making me smirk. I knew this was gonna come sooner or later.

"She was talking to me." The guy said trying Jungkook.

"Do you wanna try me right now? I just told you back off, so back the hell off unless you wanna get your ass beat. I'm not gonna tell you again she's mines." Jungkook said snatching up the dude by his shirt. Making the dude look around scared.

"Okay Jungkook. Put him down he gets it." I said sighing not wanting this to go any further than it was right now.

And Jungkook put him down making the dude quickly turn and speed walk away. And Jungkook turned back to me and pulled me close to him.

"Why do you always do this? I don't wanna have to kill someone." He said making me laugh.

"You started this. And you know you get jealous easily. At first I was trying to get away from him you asshole." I said hitting him.

"Forget you too Y/n." He said as I walked away.

"Don't make me tell Jin what you did." I said.

"I'm not scared." He said making me turn around with raised eyebrows.

"Jin! Jungkook broke you Mario action figure!" I yelled over to Jin. And Jungkook looked at Jin scared.

"Jungkook you did what?" Jin said standing up.

"Hyung I swear I didn't mean to." Jungkook said running away making me laugh.

This is exactly why he shouldn't text me. Call me 69 cause a bitch will be snitching.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘