Jaehyun/Argument

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario. I wanna know what ya'll thots would do in this situation.

Y/N POV

"All I asked was why you have a problem with me saying that." Jaehyun said. I sighed, I literally just told him okay to this whole argument. But he keeps trying to argue with me.

"Jaehyun I don't really don't even give a fuck now. Say what you want." I said picking up my phone rolling my eyes.

"But now you have an attitude." He said sighing.

"You keep trying to go back and forth, you have the attitude." I said looking up at him.

"I just don't understand what your problem is." He said.

"You literally said my ex would have cooked dinner. You sat here and compared me to your ex, and you are asking me what my problem is?" I asked him still looking down at my phone.

"I didn't mean it like that." He said.

"It doesn't matter what you mean, you said what you said. It's okay, I won't be anything compared to your ex right. That I already have to see all the time because Taeyong is dating her. It's fine Jaehyun." I said rolling my eyes. I wasn't really mad as I was hurt. Because it's like, why would you sit here and say that to me. Just because I didn't wanna cook dinner tonight. Like it's not that big of a deal.

"I didn't mean you wouldn't be anything compared to her. You are everything compared to her. You are amazing, I love you. And I didn't mean it like that." He said. I rolled my eyes. He never says sorry to me. He said he doesn't like the way the words sound. Like what the fuck?

"You know what I'm waiting for." I said looking up at him smirking.

"What?" He asked looking completely clueless.

"I'm not gonna stop having a tude, until you say sorry." I said turning my phone off and throwing it to the side.

"I don't say sorry, you know I don't like apologizing." He said sitting on the bed.

"And you know I don't play that shit. So..." I said waiting for him to say sorry.

"Imsorry." He said quietly.

"You what?" I said leaning towards him on the edge of the bed laughing. He leaned forward to my ear. I thought he was gonna say it then, but he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He looked down at me.

"I love you, and I'm sorry." He said rolling his eyes.

"Thank you Jaehyun." I said. And I flipped him over and got on top of him.

"Just so you know, if you ever say some shit like that to me again. I'm gonna smack the shit out of you. Then maybe you'll say sorry faster." I said rolling my eyes and getting off of him.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this scenario.

Check out my other works. Smuts. And my completed story, Spilled Milk 1. And I have Spilled Milk 2.

Don't forget to request people, and scenarios and fluffs, and imagines. And I will bring them to life.

Love you!😘😘😘😘