Meeting Your Parents/Got7

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario.

Choi Young-Jae

Y/N POV

I woke up and got out of bed. I started pacing the floor. Choi is meeting my parents today. What if he says something he shouldn't? What if my parents don't like him?

"Babe?" I heard him say. Making me yelp scared. There was too much going through my head, and I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that he woke up.

"Yes?" I answered turning around scared.

"Why are you so nervous. Everything is gonna go fine." He said getting out of bed.

"But what if it doesn't? My brother already likes you, and my little sister adores you. But my parents are the hardest to impress. I only had one boyfriend before you, and you see how that shit turned out." I said face palming myself.

"Relax, it's gonna be fine. Come get dressed." He said kissing me.

We took a shower, and got dressed. I wore this.

I put on my makeup and left my hair out

I put on my makeup and left my hair out. I got my phone and we got in the car. As we were driving, so many awful things were running through my head. Like, what if Choi makes one of his perverted jokes.

And make my dad upset. Or what if my dad just flat out doesn't like him right off the bat.

Choi grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers.

"Relax, I see the anxiety growing in you." He said laughing.

"Fine, but ground rules. No dirty jokes. Don't say anything about sports. You and my dad don't like the same teams. Don't need an argument." I said. And he started laughing, but I was dead ass.

"Really?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Babe..." I said looking at him.

"Fine, okay. I promise. Just calm down, take a breather." He said.

"And no cursing. My dad acts like a fucking pastor. So anytime a curse is said he acts like he acts like he's surprised." I said rolling my eyes. He used to do it all the time. And he still does. And Choi laughed.

"Is that the end of your rules?" He asked me.

"Yes, other than that. Be you. And my big brother might be there--"

"Your big brother? How big we talkin?" He asked me getting worried.

"He's like 6''2 he's not that tall. He is back from his football game." I said smiling.

"Football? 6''2? And you want me not to be afraid?" He asked me.

"Darrion is so nice. He the sweetest person ever. I promise, he'll love you." I said rubbing his leg assuring him. He really had nothing to worry about.