Fuck you

Greyson's pov:

I woke up without Payton in bed I Just put my head under my pillow "morning princess" he says while coming in the room "where have you been I've been very cold" he lets out a little chuckle "well I made you breakfast!" my head shot up "food!?" he laughed and handed my some pancakes and fresh strawberry's "aw Payt you din't have to do this" he sits down next to me and steals a strawberry "hey!" I say while slapping his hand "so uh my dad is coming over for dinner but i'm not sure why" I could tell he was nervous "hey it will be ok" he smiled and kissed me "I love you" I say to him he smiles "I love you to" I eat the breakfast that Payton made me and so did Payton I swear he ate a good half of it."I have to go shower" I say while getting up "can I join" he says while following me "no" I say while looking into his brown eyes "fine" he says while walking away I let out a little giggle and shower.

I got out of the shower Payton was talking to someone so I decided to spy I snuck up behind him and watched him talk and play with North "can we play family?" North asked "sure" he said while sitting down "ok your the dad now we need Greyson to be the mom" she ran over to me and grabbed my hand "and i'm the baby" I laugh "ok hubby" I look at Payton and he was smiling ear to ear "all right wifey" I sat on Payton's lap and we started playing with North.We played for a long time it was at lest a good 4 hours and it ended my Payton and me both dying from old age."I'm going to go make dinner" I say while getting up "I will help" Payton says while getting up "so what are you going to make?" I sighed "grilled cheese" he laughed "I don't think my dad will want that" I look at him "he can go suck his own dick then" Payton stared laughing we both walk into the kitchen and make gril cheese till someone knocked at the door I could see that Payton tensed up "I got you just try and relax" I walk over and open the door "hey" I say while letting him in "hello" he says with no emotion "while come in" I say guiding him into the kitchen "hello Payton" Payton turns around and waves "father" I just walked over to Payton and say "you good" he nodded and kissed me but just a little peck because his dad is here "what will we be eating" he says in a very rude tone "grill cheese" he looks angry "woman should know how to cook more then that" I turned around and slapped him "JUST BECAUSE I"M A GIRL DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SAY THAT I HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO COOK FUCK YOU" he just stood there and smirked "fuck you" I mumbled under my breath "you ok?" PAyton says while walking over to me "i'm fine" I say with no emotions "no your not come here" he opens his arms and I hug him "NORTH FOOD IS READY!" I scream she runs down stairs and freezes once she see's Payton's dad "I THOUGHT YOU KILLED HER!?" he screamed at Payton "I"M NOT HURTING HER" Paytin screams back "get out" I Say to his dad "excuse me?" he says in a cocky tone "you heard me get your fat ass out" he smirks "if I don't" Payton pulls out a gun "I will shot you" Payton says while shaking "no you wont do you know who I am-" Payton cut him off by a bullet going threw his head North was shaking and crying but I could not calm her down she ran to Payton and hugged him he was in a little shocked at first but then melted into the hug.