The past...

DONT PLAY THE SONG TILL I TELL YOU TO OK!?

Greyson's pov:

I woke up in my bed under all of the covers but remembered what happend last night I just start crying I was fucking raped! I wipe away my tiers and get out of the bed I open my door and walk down stairs I see Jackson sitting on the sofa with his hands on his face "Jackson?" I whisper he looks up it looked like he had been crying for hours he runs over and hugs me I bury my face into he's chest "im so sorry that had to happen to you" I step back and say "its no ones fault we din't know any of that was going to happen besides Payton saved me" Jackson let out a little giggle I walk over to the table and sit down at the table "ok what do you want to eat?" I just nod my head no "I um im not hungry" Jackson says ok and walks up stairs.I just busted out into tiers I can't do this first I was kidnapped and secondly I was raped.I hear noises coming from the stairs so I wipe away my tiers and try to make it look like i was not crying the noises get closer and closer till I see 3 boys just being boys but Payton had no emotions on his face still."YOO CHILL" Jackson says laughing at Jaden Payton just stood there "Yo we should go to the gym today" Jaden said walking over to the fridge they all nod "can I come?" I say in a little voice they nod yes so I run upstairs and change into some active wear.I walk down the stairs and into the living room all the boys are sitting there talking till Payton says "you are not going out in that" I give him a weird look "why not?" I ask a little confused "why not all the boys will be drooling over you!" he practically screams in my face I just smile and argue with him on how im not going to change and somehow I won!

(Skip to when you get to the gym)

We made it to the gym I was so excited cause I have not worked out in fucking days!!! I jump out of the car and run inside and into the woman's changing room  I put my bag in a locker and walk out of the locker room.I walked over to the treadmill and started running I looked over to the boys and they all had there shirts off now let me tell you there all fine as hell but Payton oh my god he was like an angle had fallen from heaving.I continued running another 2 miles then I stop and did some cardio.It's been a good 1 hour and I was pretty tired I was getting up to go back to the woman's locker room to shower and someone slapped my ass I turned around to see this boy with blond hair and green eyes I slap with across the face "don't ever do that to another woman you hear me" he just laughed at me I was so pissed but I ignored him and went to the woman's locker room.I grab my body wash,shampoo,conditioner ect and take a shower.

(Skip to when we get home)

We made it home and Payton was in a mood like a no emotion angry bear mood.I just ignored him and let him do his own thing I go up to my room and get changed into some pj's and go back down stairs."Hey guys can I ask you something" then turn to me and say sure "um why does Payton have no emotions?" Jackson looked surprised that I wanted to know this "ok well sit down this is going to take a while" Jaden says pointing over to a chair I walk over and sit down."Ok so basically Payton's dad is the mafia like he is the leader well at least of this one" Jackson says "And Payton had a mom who was the nicest persons on this planet then the accident happend well not really accidentally" I was really confused "what do you mean accident?" I ask them Jaden takes a deep breath "so when Payton was 13 his dad um killed his mom infront of him" I had tiers in my eyes "after that he shot his sister" Jackson said I felt so bad for him he was only 13 years old "so Payton never grew up with a mother?" I ask "yea his dad made him join the mafia and said he would kill him if he aver showed emotions" Jackson says calmly.

PLAY SONG NOW!! 

I was in shock I just stand up and walk back upstairs I was about to go into my room when  I heard crying and someone talking? I walked over to Payton's room to hear crying and talking "happy birthday mom I love you" he says inbetwine sobs my heart stopped he was so upset I keeped listening "look mom I know that you and Faith are gone and probably can't hear me but I met this girl and she is very special to me" my eyes had water in them "look mom I know this may sound really stupid but I would really like if you could come back to me" I din't care what he thought I walk in his room he turned his head to look at me his eyes red and puffy I ran over to him and hugged him I din't give a fuck if he would be mad or not he just needed a hug."W What are you doing here" he says with his voice breaking I let go and look at him in the eyes and say "you know she would be proud of you right?" he looks at me and says "no she would not all the things I have done she would be not proud at all" I wipe his tiers away and smile at him "everybody messes up sometimes" he lets out a little laugh but is still crying "but no one loves me my dad is a terrible person and my mom and sister arent here" he says starting to cry aging "if I din't love you then why would I do this" me looks at me confused and says "what-" I kissed him he din't kiss back at first but slowly melted into the kiss he smiles as he kissed me I was just thinking holy shit he kissed back!?

Hey bubs hope you like it!!! Please vote and I will try to post another chapter soon!!!