Princess

I woke up in something that was moving wait was I in a car why the hell am I in a car then it hit me im being kidnapped I start sweating and shaking but try to be quite cause the people in the front din't know that im awake.Then they start talking "yo im going to kick your ass at fortnight!" one of them said "ha in your dreams" they almost sounded like kids my age I just close my eyes and start to cry silently. We have been driving for about a good hour or so and I had to go pee really bad but I had to hold it I have no choice! Finally the car stopped and they started  talking aging "yo you get the girl and I will get the dog" the other person noded and said "bet" I start to get really scared like really really scared I was to Yong to be kidnapped im only 15,What about soccer and if they put one hand on Archie I will kill them! All of a sudden the car door open and I was being carried bride style I just fake sleeped I din't want him to know I was awake what would he do to me!? Im pretty sure we made it into the house cause I couldn't feel the breeze anymore and I think were walking up the stairs?

We made it into a room and I was put on a bed then man left and shut the door I shot right up and started panicking im walking in circles,breathing heavy and starting to feel light headed I walk back over to the bed and just lay there my eyes slowly start to get heavy and finally close.

(The next day)
Oh my god wanna hear something funny I had the strangest dream that I was kidnapped and- Oh my god I look around the room to see im not in my bedroom it was not a dream oh my god holy shit no no no this is not happening.I get up from the bed and walk over to the door to see if it was unlocked its not I start digging threw droors to see if there is anything I can use to get out and here but there was nothing I continued to look till I found a hole closet full on sport things there were footballs,soccer balls,base ball bats ect.I decided since im stuck in here lets have some fun I grab the soccer ball and a pair of cleats im pretty sure there football ball cleats but they will work.I start juggling with the soccer ball I was acully having fun totally forgeting that there could be people sleeping,I was kidnapped and that Archie was missing wait oh my god Archie I start getting really angry cause if they did something to my dog I will kill them! I start to throw to soccer ball at the door the door din't even get a crack I grab a bobby pin from out of my hair and start to pick the lock till I heard a click I slowly open the door to see im in this big ass house holy shit I whisper under my breath I start walking down the stairs till I make it to the kitchen I look out the window to see there this huge backyard I run back up the stairs and grab the soccer ball.I open the back door and run onto the lawn "oh my god this place is huge" I say out loud I start kicking the ball at the house and doing some foot work till I hear something be hide me I slowly turn around to see someone walking closer and closer to me I panic and kick my soccer ball right at his privet parts.The boy falls down the ground I can tell he's in pain but I din't care I just keep doing what I was doing till someone taped on my shoulder I was scared and my flexes punched him right in the nose the boy din't even budge "so princess what did you do to my friend over there!?" he says in a very stern voice "like you would want to know and don't call me princess" I practically scream to his face "I will call you what ever I want to!" he snaps back.

No

Yes

No

Yes

NOOOOOOOO I scream at him kick with in the balls and run up to the room I started in. I can tell he's in pain but he down not want to show it he walking slowly behind me so I start running a little faster till he says "Princess you really don't want to make me mad" I just role my eyes he grabs my arm "let go you jackass!" he does not he kinda started to make his grip more tighter then it was "dude let go your hurting me" he just looks in my eyes I try not to make eye contact with him but he almost forced me to? I some how get loose and just start running till I see Archie in a cage!??? That made me snap I walk over to him and start slapping him across the face scream at him about my poor baby in the cage once I was done he had hand prints all over his face I could tell he was mad just by looking into his brown caramel eyes....

Hey guys!!!!!!! hope you like it so far but just to let you know she does not know that he is like dangerous and stuff so yeah peace!