Big moves Moormeier

Greyson's pov:

I was a the field that I played at that day so many memories from that game came back it just made me smile.I grabbed my ball and started juggling and shooting at the net till I heard "you got a killer shot" I turned around to see a boy "uh thanks?" I really din't care until he started walking over to me "so what position do you play?" I was kinda uncomfortable but din't want to be rude "oh um striker and defense you?" he looked down and said "oh um uh center" my mind cringed I hate center fuck me get me out of here."Yeah uh I gotta go" I say trying so hard to get out of this conversation "wait!" I turned back around and said "yeah?" he looked at me and said "we should play sometime" I nodded and said "yeah I don't really know a lot of people here so" I turned back around and started walking away maybe I could play with him but I don't know.

I was walking down the street when somebody tapped on my shoulder I turned around I swear to god if it's that boy "oh I forgot to ask for your number" I sighed "no" he looked confused "um why every girl wants my number" I rolled my eyes "well this one does not so fuck off" hell ya girl you snapped I thought to myself.

I made it back to the house but the door was locked so I knocked "guys open the door" nobody answer fuck me! I walked around the house to see an open window oh fuck it! I climes up and threw it till I heard a scream I looked over to see North "oh hey North" her face calmed when she saw it was me "oh hey sorry thought you were someone breaking in" I laughed "yeah i'm to clumsy" she let out a little giggle I got inside and walked up to my room I jumped onto my bed and threw the soccer ball across the room "hey" Payton said while coming in "hmm so your not mad anymore or is that just for a few minutes?" he looked a little hurt after I said that but tried not to show it "so uh I was wondering if you would like to go out later?" I smiled and said "like as a date" I think i'm getting my hopes up "yea" he whispered I was so fucking happy but din't want to tell him "your making big moves Moormeier but yea I will go out with you" he looked at me and smiled "ok be ready for 7 and dress not to fancy" I let out a little laugh "ok see you at 7" I say as he walks out but right when the door shut I started dancing and screaming!

It's been a few hours and I have watching Clueless but I looked at the time and it was 6:30 meh WAIT WHAT I jumped out of my bed and ran over to my dresser ok I thought to myself nothing to fancy.I grabbed some clothes and got changed:

I looked in my mirror I was really self conscious of my body I try to pull down the shirt but it din't help I just let out a little sigh

I looked in my mirror I was really self conscious of my body I try to pull down the shirt but it din't help I just let out a little sigh.I started to heat up my curler then did my hair.For make up I just curled my eye lashes and put some lip gloss on you know i'm really ugly I thought to myself I looked at my clock and saw that it was 7:10 WAIT WHAT omg PAyton is going to think I ditch him I put on my Vans and sprinted down stairs "I"M SORRY I LOST TRACK OF TIME" I say out of breath wait where's Payton? "Uh where Payton?" I asked feeling kinda guilty "he went to his room pretty upset" Jackson said oh shit I ran back up stairs and into Payton's room "mom I knew she would blow me off what was I thinking!" I hear him say I look in his room he was talking to the photo aging fuck fuck me I'm such a bad person! "Payt?" he turned around "oh there you are and thanks for blowing me off" my heart stopped "Pay I lost track of time and then when I realized what time it was I freaked out and ran down stairs after I got ready" he looked down and said "so you din't blow me off?" I nodded my head no "of course not a date with Payton Moormeier it's a dream" he little out a little laugh he stood up and grabbed my hand "ok lets go!" he sounded like a 10 year old on Christmas was he really this upset over me am I that important to him!?

We pulled into a drive in "so um I was not sure if you would like this date but if not we could-" I cut him off "no Pay it's perfect" he smiled and blushed.

Payton's pov: (OOOOOP TEA)
We parked in a parking spot and I grabbed some blankets from the back seat "ok i'm going to go get snacks be right back" she smiled and nodded I go out of the car and walked over to the snack bar but I got stopped by 3 girls.

Girl=g   Payton=P  Greyson:G

G1:Hey hot stuff

G2:Yeah hey lets take this home shall we?

G3:Yeah how does that sound daddy?

P:Yeah no

G2:why not?

G:Cause he has a girlfriend Greyson walked over and kissed me she kissed me!? YASSSSS finally!!!!

G1: You could do so much better

P:Yeah no I love her so go suck your dads dick!

G:GO OFF BEBE!!!!

I let out a little laugh and took Greyson's hand and over to the snack bar "hey what do you want?" I asked "um gummy bears and anything chocolate" I laughed "hi can we please have anything chocolate and gummy bears" she nodded "that will be 10.45 please" I gave her the money and took Greyson's hand when we were walking back I saw all those girls making out with a bunch off dudes what a bunch of hoes!

Greyson's pov:
We were sitting in the car till Payton broke the silents "so uh i'm really bad at this stuff but Greyson you are the kindest most bad ass girl I know will you please be my girl friend!" my heart skipped a beat I pulled him into a kiss "so is that a yes?" he asked "yes PAyt I will be your girl friend!" 

BEBES I NEED IDEAS SO PLEASE COMMENT THEM YEAH BYEEEE